Thunderbird by L. Asher OR Autograph by J. Miller?

I know I'm about to play the advocate's devil, but...Why don't you buy Thunderbird, and at the same time watch carefully Autograph's trailer with a pack of cards in your hand and figure out the method ?

I know what everyone is about to say, but come on, I agree that Autograph is a Killer effect (and I mean it), but it's in NO WAY a magician fooler. The sleights are known by any average magician, you just have to think a bit about the mechanics and the method. I'm sure that a lot of people here has already watched an effect and, knowing the sleights used, managed to figure out the method. As long as you don't put it on Youtube I think it's fine. Don't you ?

hey,

what are you saying bro? why should this be a magician fooler...
i'm doing my magic for layman, since i love the reactions, not to fool fellow magicians... i think and hope that most of the people do over here.
to be honest, thunderbird did not fool me a at all either, so i dont really see your point ;). both effects are cool, both effects are good ( in my personal opinion... )
just get both whenever you can ;)
cheers,
aron

Sep 12, 2007
Normandy, FRANCE
I think I didn't express myself clearly ; I don't blame Autographs for not being a magician fooler, I just say that as it's not a magician fooler, you might be able to understand how it works on your own, or at least come up with a method that achieves the same effect.

That's all.

Likenthrope

Banned
Jan 31, 2009
Which is oh so ethical right? :)

It was a genuine question anyway, I wanted to know what the problem with it not being a magician fooler was.

Um, okay, sure we believe that's what you really were saying.
cough(bullsh***)cough! :) :D

*waits for Steer to jump in and save Sean*:)

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Don't need him to, I don't expect him to either, he's got more sense than me and won't bother with your pathetic childish troll posts.

I on the other hand can quite happily tell you my best idea thus far, Likenthrope... Ready?

Stop trolling my posts and get lost. :D

- Sean

Likenthrope

Banned
Jan 31, 2009
Don't need him to, I don't expect him to either, he's got more sense than me and won't bother with your pathetic childish troll posts.

I on the other hand can quite happily tell you my best idea thus far, Likenthrope... Ready?

Stop trolling my posts and get lost. :D

- Sean

Okay Okay, don't get your panties all up in a bunch! Although if that saying is wrong I am sure you will post a correction! :D Your off my list, so if you will excuse me, I must go and see if I can annoy Steer and Thrall! :D

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Personally I'd go with Autograph. You're comparing a full blown effect to a four card production. Think about it.
You get much more bang for your buck with Autograph.

Oct 2, 2007
I went with Thunderbird.

I received it instantly and it was way cheaper than Autograph.

All I can say is WOW! :D:D:D

This is an amazing trick but now I need to practice.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results