TNR or Fire In The Hole

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
FiTH
Although having trouble with RSM, even if you have the same problem, some of the non fire restorations don't use it, so it's great. But get the project because I enjoyed Four maybe even more than FiTH, MEM and Hotspot rock.

Sep 1, 2007
Of the whole TnR Project, Fire in the Hole is by far my favorite effect, but they're all great in their own right. If you can afford it, I'd get the whole TnR Project

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
im still a lover of TORN, trust me, it gets killer reactions when done right and you can borrow your mates train ticket and do it... :D

i dont own either so i cant recommend but to me FiTH no question, TNR doesnt seem to impress laymen...

Oct 8, 2007
TnR Project is like a set of torn and restored card effects that includes FITH, if i'm not mistaken, while TnR is a different tnr effect altogether (available in T11).

Looking at a layman's perspective, the addition of fire into the classic tnr routine is a unique change. I think I read it somewhere in these forums that people have issues regarding the gimmick of TnR. That's their problem though.

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
You are making it confusing by spelling the T&R Project wrong.

Man I should have got mine cheaper at Penguin. Well at least mine is signed so :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results