TnR Preview Video

Sep 4, 2007
the title pretty much covers this thread, and the question about when the vid will be up. Sorry if this was already asked/answered.

Sep 1, 2007
Yeah, I think they probably changed i from 12:00 AM to 11:00 PM just to say it would be released tonight.

Sep 2, 2007
Hi, I live in chile and want to know how much time is left for preview of T&R?
Sure, in 6 hours and 15 minutes from the time of this post, the TnR preview video will be released:

11:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
8:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
4:00 AM in Budapest, Hungary
10:00 AM in Thailand
11:00 AM in Hong Kong
6:00 AM in Moscow, Russia
5:00 AM in Capetown, South Africa
12:00 AM in Santiago, Chile
11:00 AM in Singapore

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Well, seeing as it is the first teaser to be released, I would say it will have Matthew tell a little about the effect, show some slow motion reactions, and then maybe show a restoration.

//David.Misner::

Sep 2, 2007
Well, seeing as it is the first teaser to be released, I would say it will have Matthew tell a little about the effect, show some slow motion reactions, and then maybe show a restoration.
The "preview" for TnR will be released today at 11:00 PM EST. Therefore, I would assume the effect will be shown, like in the preview for Witness.

However, I guess we'll have to tune in and find out. :D

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
The "preview" for TnR will be released today at 11:00 PM EST. Therefore, I would assume the effect will be shown, like in the preview for Witness.

However, I guess we'll have to tune in and find out. :D

Cheers,
JTM

Yes but the original teaser for Witness didn't show the complete effect. Or are they releasing the full trailer for Tnr, not just the teaser?

//David.Misner::

Sep 1, 2007
Yeah, it looked very good. It didn't really look too much like the card was actually restored, though. And who deleted by post on saying that his name is "Mathieu", not "Matthew"?

Sep 2, 2007
I thought the preview video was stunning. The torn pieces visually fuse together, and, additionally, the front and back are cleanly shown. Then, it changes to a different cared -- a metaphorical killer. :)
And who deleted by post on saying that his name is "Mathieu", not "Matthew"?
Wrong thread, my friend. You can find your "Mathieu" post here -- http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=2502#2.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
Honestly, I preferred the original Bich video.
No offense to Kenner, it just looked cleaner when Bich was doing it. Also, I HATED how they did the video effect right before the reveal of the change. It really killed the impact. Seeing it as it happens, with the last piece being restored, and then immediately turning the card around with not a single false move is ridiculously stunning.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results