TnR

Sep 2, 2007
Has anyone heard anything about Sean Field's Fusion? It sounds pretty amazing...

Sean Field's fusion is out.

Here is part of a review: "a card is chosen and signed. Slowly and deliberately, Fields folds the card in half lengthwise, then widthwise. He opens the card up and then tears it into quarters, fairly displaying the four pieces. Fields then places two of the pieces in his mouth and just touches the other two together. The pieces immediately fuse back together. The next piece is shown and restored in the same fashion, as well as the final piece. After displaying the fully restored card, he comments on the creases in the card, which he then visibly "irons" out! Still not content, Fields then peels off the spectator's signature, thus fully restoring the card to its original condition!"

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
There is a performance of Fusion on TheMagicDepot.com, but it looks horrible, don't watch it. Sean's FU2 is an impromptu torn & restored rou tine. It is very similar to Torn.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Ok, I got Fusion last night. Kinda tricky cause it was written as you would perform it if you were left-handed, and I'm right, so I have to reverse everything, but still pretty good.
Review to come.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results