TnR

Jan 16, 2008
is the card examinable at the end? and what about the beginning? what surroundes the actual magic? signing, etc. thanks

Sep 1, 2007
USA
beginning... yes
middle... no.. but you are showing them both sides of the pieces of cards as you reattach them
end.. yes

hope its not revealing... i dont think it is

The effect works. There is a very tainted setup process that I rather dislike but the effect overall is grand. Its virtually uncatchable and if our worth anything as a magician then yes the card is examinable both at the beginning and end.

Jan 17, 2008
special cards needed?

I am a total newby to this and was wondering if special cards are needed for the
TnR trick, or can any cards be used?

Thanks

Dec 28, 2007
Finland
I personally think TnR isn't good at all. Only good thing is the extremely clean restoration. Idea of card changing during the restoration is extremely bad. And the card is not signed, or if it is signed, you cannot give it back.

Jan 17, 2008
2ndDeal-

OK, I respect your opinion. However, it didn't answer my question about whether special cards are needed for this effect. In other words, can I go out and buy a regular deck of Bicycle cards?

So, if you don't like this effect, what would you suggest I try for a first time effect?

Thanks

Sep 2, 2007
I am a total newby to this and was wondering if special cards are needed for the
TnR trick, or can any cards be used?
TnR can be performed using any deck of cards-- whether it's Bicycle Guardians, red and blue Bicycle Rider Backs, Bicycle Pro PokerPeek playing cards, or playing cards based on a figment of your imagination. I might be joking about the last one-- I probably am. ;)

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results