TnR

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
I am interested in buying TnR, so I read a lot of reviews...
But it appears that some people say that you cannot hand out the card right away for examination, but my question is thi:

Without a whole lot of misdirection, can I give the restored card away to the spectator?

I know it's not an easy trick to master, but it just would look real nice with a new routine I am coming up with and it would make no sense if I do not give the card to the spectator. Please let me know.

-Ashrei

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
To the spectator you will be giving them their card. :)

The misdirection for the switch is built in to the routine given so you won't need to work that out on your own. Obviously you can pick and choose bits from the routine, but if you have your own thing planned that's super cool.

- Sean

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Thanks for the response guys. I think I will pick up TnR... because it 'looks' real clean to the spectator... I was kinda hoping the gimmick was something that is easily removed, but apparently it isn't... So signed card restoration is out of question?

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Thanks for the response guys. I think I will pick up TnR... because it 'looks' real clean to the spectator... I was kinda hoping the gimmick was something that is easily removed, but apparently it isn't... So signed card restoration is out of question?

It's workable, I haven't tried it as of yet, but so far I can think of two ways. One is easier, the second is probably going to look a little better but eh... I'll explain, once you have the product if you like.

- Sean

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results