TnR

May 8, 2008
I'm looking to buy a good TnR.
I searched and a lot of people say Torn by DG is the best but i'm leaning toward FiTH/four by Huron Low. The one on this site looks pretty cool too.

Just looking for your opinions

Sep 1, 2007
Malaysia
www.youtube.com
Yes, Daniel's Torn effect is very effective ... fooled me badly first time I saw it.. but Mathieu Bich's TnR is I think, the best of the lot.. it's very ingenious i must say

If you want to end cleanly and very nicely (hand the card out for inspection afterwards), and still get a great reaction, then it's Daniel's effect. But if you want to have an explosive reaction from your laymen, especially when you're showing it in front of say 5 to 10 people, then I would recommend TnR by Mathieu Bich... the effect is wholly unexpected by them and they will WOW you at the end of it... Currently, this effect is my favourite :)

All depends.. I suggest you get all three - Huron's effect is also sick !

Feb 28, 2008
I have a question about TnR... are you not able to hand the card to the spec? I really love the restoration of the effect, but if it's not examinable, it doesn't really fit my style well...

I love Garcia's Torn BTW... it's just an amazing effect. It's not as good as his other DVDs (as far production and entertainment value) but it's taught very well inspite of the low budget.

I can't say too specifically for exposure reasons, but at the end of TnR the spectator is inspecting whatever card it is that they chose. You do end slightly dirty but its nothing you can't easily get rid of with some well timed misdirection.

Sep 1, 2007
Malaysia
www.youtube.com
I have a question about TnR... are you not able to hand the card to the spec? I really love the restoration of the effect, but if it's not examinable, it doesn't really fit my style well...

I love Garcia's Torn BTW... it's just an amazing effect. It's not as good as his other DVDs (as far production and entertainment value) but it's taught very well inspite of the low budget.

Well there is a method that can be done to end TnR neatly. It's similar to the one used in WH's Distortion, so yes, I don't see why the 'card' can't be handed out to the spectators for inspection after restoration//change ;)

Sep 28, 2007

Daniel Garcia's Torn is definitely worth learning.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results