TNT or TNR?

TnR or TnT

• TnT

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • TnR

Votes: 15 65.2%

• Total voters
Oct 31, 2007
The best Torn effect is Huron Low's fire in the hole, FOllowed by darens 0630, then followed by Huron Low's Angel.
Sorry T11, you dont even come close. Torn effects are Daren and Huron's *****es.

The best Torn effect is Huron Low's fire in the hole, FOllowed by darens 0630, then followed by Huron Low's Angel.
They're not even out yet!! You are making claims about a product based on hype and word-of-mouth. Do you even own TnR??

That being said, I actually think the best, most practical T&R is Daniel Garcia's Torn because the setup and presentation require no gimmicks; just a normal deck of cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
They're not even out yet!! You are making claims about a product based on hype and word-of-mouth. Do you even own TnR??

That being said, I actually think the best, most practical T&R is Daniel Garcia's Torn because the setup and presentation require no gimmicks; just a normal deck of cards.
You mean Ripped and Restored, which Garcia Blatantly stole.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I would go with normal TNR tricks, not TNT tricks. The transformation (in my opinion) ruins the overall effect, unless it is as clean looking as TnR. I did Torn about 20 times this weekend, and it never fails to amaze people.

//David.Misner::

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results