To Everyone Who has GREED

Aug 6, 2008
So I just recently bought Greed by Daniel Garcia, for those of you who dont know you should really check it out. But in the DVD Danny says you can give the x item back to the bank so that the gimmick will only cost you $7 dollars to make.. I made the gimmick and all, and afterward I went to the bank( CHASE, + Wells Fargo) to be refunded. Suprising thing is that neither of the bangs would exchange it.. Danny explicitly said that banks would do it, and he has done it multiple times. So my question to those of you who have it did you get your "refund" and if so at what bank? Im kinda mad at this.. this one effect cost alot. I mean the effect is really good don't get me wrong but still... Maybe the bankers are greedy..

Oct 11, 2007
I don't know what item 'x' is exactly, but my guess is that banks have become more strict with questionable matters such as that since the dvd came out. Hope that's a plausable explanation that might help!

-emagician

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Hey, you really gotta make a stink at banks. Ask to see the manager and proof of policy and make it known that it goes against the Treasury policy because they are PRICKS about it. a much better way it to hit up a walmart when they are really busy and act like you didn't even notice, that you just got that bill as change from someplace, and they must have not noticed either cause you dont have the other piece. Walmart is much cooler about it. If it doesn't work the first time there just try again with another cashier, best people are middle aged women and younger kids cause the kids dont give a crap and the women wanna help you out. Hope this helps man. GREED is awesome

hduarte1

Elite Member
Jul 2, 2008
Akatsuki Hideout
I was really careful on this b/c i kind of had a feeling they wouldnt change them so i burned the parts of it so it didnt look like it used to and instead looked like it was burned. Then I had something similar but the girl at the bank told me that the manager needed to approve that so the manager came and he looked at me like what are you up to and then gave me new ones. The good thing is that you only need to do the gimmick once for a long time hahaha GREED 2thumbs up.

HD

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results