To Wayne, and anyone working at T11.

Aug 31, 2007
California
First of all, great, great job on the Distortion dvd and gimmick. They both were made perfectly, the dvd was well produced and packaged, and the gimmick is a like the holy grail of all card gimmicks. That being said, I'll go on. FOrtunately, i can tell the gimmick will last a long time. However, I know since i'm already doing the routine a lot, that eventually the gimmick won't function. What i'm trying to say here is that, if there's anyway you can sell just the gimmicks, that'd be fantastic. I'm not sure if you are already doing so, and if you are, sorry for bothering you. I just thought that having a few extra handy would be good if it unexpectedly breaks. Thanks for reading

-remy

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Remy - no worries. After we have our official release of Distortion on October 1st - we will implement a system where anyone who purchases / or has purchased Distortion can buy extra Moving Pip gimmicks at a discounted price. Great question!

Aug 31, 2007
California
Ah, i feel special that a pro actually talked to me :D Thanks for the answer Wayne, can't wait for the official release. Great job you guys, the future can only get better for T11

-remy

ps tell danny i said hi :D

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I ask the same question, but for a different product:

Let's say that my Panic gimmick gets lost/damaged/destroyed will you guys have these available for purchase?

Sep 1, 2007
UK
^^Yes that's what he's saying^^

They are not interested in just selling the gimmick on it's own as what they are selling is a full routine utilising the gimmick.
Therefore there's no need to sell replacements to those who have not purchased the full product.

Sep 1, 2007
so ur saying if you haven't bought the dvd you can't buy the gimmicks on there own

Well if you bought just the gimmick, you'd probably misuse it, or break it. Then we would see people performing it on YouTube the wrong way.

I can't wait for mine to show up on my door step! Too bad I have to wait for it to cross the border.

Long live T11.

Sep 4, 2007
Remy - no worries. After we have our official release of Distortion on October 1st - we will implement a system where anyone who purchases / or has purchased Distortion can buy extra Moving Pip gimmicks at a discounted price. Great question!

will this system also work for people who got the 300 early copies?

Sweet. Distortion really blows people away doesn't it?

I haven't gotten mind-blowing reactions yet.... I mean, it blows my mind when I perform it... I think it is so awesome. My specs are just like: "Oh, the pips moved.... OK.... now it's a six.... yay..."

They don't see the gimmick, I keep it in motion, but for some reason, so far... most aren't impressed. I'm not saying this to be putting down Distortion in any way, because as I said before, it is awesome. I'm going to go out tomorrow and perform it for some girls that I know, they'll definitely go crazy over this. I did a simple transpo last Friday and they freaked out. :)

Wish me luck.

Sep 2, 2007
I haven't gotten mind-blowing reactions yet.... I mean, it blows my mind when I perform it... I think it is so awesome. My specs are just like: "Oh, the pips moved.... OK.... now it's a six.... yay..."

They don't see the gimmick, I keep it in motion, but for some reason, so far... most aren't impressed. I'm not saying this to be putting down Distortion in any way, because as I said before, it is awesome. I'm going to go out tomorrow and perform it for some girls that I know, they'll definitely go crazy over this. I did a simple transpo last Friday and they freaked out. :)

Wish me luck.

I don't know if you perform it starting out your routine, but I perform Here and There, and then show them how the trick is done with Distortion, and the audience freaks out.

Sometimes its the audience, other times the performance, the performer, or the patter.

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results