To Wayne Houchin

Control allows you to not only stop your pulse, but speed it up or slow it down as well.

So can the one taught on Skullduggery which I say once again is completely impromptu.

I'm not bagging on the effect. I'm sure it's great. I'm a fan of Waynes work, but I'm saying to the people who want a pulse stopping effect

"For Andruzzi"(name of the pulse stop on Skullduggery) is awesome.

Oct 31, 2007
Oh God, please no search-feature Nazis. E is full of them, and it makes me sick. Please God don't let that happen here.

Well, first of all, you can't really open a thread about how much W:H rocks, and something about nipples or something....and not have people jump all over it saying, "use the search feature, freak."

The whole, "OMG DUDE, YOU ARE AWESUM!!! SHOUT OUT!!" thing is old anyway. To have people simply point out the small, but very easy to spot button that could save you and others a few minuets by simply using it (which is what it was made for) and posting your love story in a already open, and very much welcoming thread.

Don't bash people on E for pointing that out. Just because you got butt hurt on there a few times, doesn't mean you should bring it over here and start the war.

Frankly, I think this site is kinda lame. If you ask me, having a whole butt ton of magic celebs on one site to boost sales, I mean, "advance the magic community" is kinda BS. I am not saying its not "genuine," but i'm pretty sure that having a site based off of what "so-and-so did, and are going to do for the magic community" and "what these guys are doing when they are not out having a blast with your money" is just a little much. I don't really think it is necessary for a site to have this much celebrity smothering to "change and influence" the magic community.

Sep 1, 2007
Well, first of all, you can't really open a thread about how much W:H rocks, and something about nipples or something....and not have people jump all over it saying, "use the search feature, freak."

The whole, "OMG DUDE, YOU ARE AWESUM!!! SHOUT OUT!!" thing is old anyway. To have people simply point out the small, but very easy to spot button that could save you and others a few minuets by simply using it (which is what it was made for) and posting your love story in a already open, and very much welcoming thread.

Don't bash people on E for pointing that out. Just because you got butt hurt on there a few times, doesn't mean you should bring it over here and start the war.

Frankly, I think this site is kinda lame. If you ask me, having a whole butt ton of magic celebs on one site to boost sales, I mean, "advance the magic community" is kinda BS. I am not saying its not "genuine," but i'm pretty sure that having a site based off of what "so-and-so did, and are going to do for the magic community" and "what these guys are doing when they are not out having a blast with your money" is just a little much. I don't really think it is necessary for a site to have this much celebrity smothering to "change and influence" the magic community.

Yeah, kinda agree with you, however I wouldn't go as far as saying the site is lame, but more like overplayed and overrated. I mean, yeah it's a good shop with some great products, but I agree, they're not really "advancing the art of the magic community".

As for Control, from what Wayne said before back in the E forums, it's a new way, or at least not a variation of the other versions.

If this site were more like E your post would have been deleted by now. But I am glad it is not like E and that you are allowed to express your point of view even though I disagree with it. I think T11 is a great magic resource. There is tons of information here. The product list is not very long but to be honest we (the magic community) is not lacking for magic effects. I own about 12 good magic books and about the same amount of DVD's which amounts to hundred's if not thousands of effects. More effects than I could ever learn well enough to preform. And I only have a small fraction of a percent of the total material that is already out there. So I will say it again, we do not need new effects every weeks. We need to focus on what we already have and preforming them better.

So far T11 seems to be only offering a few quality products while providing an atmosphere for learning and exchanging ideas. Which is great. The fact that so many magic celebrities agree with the T11 concept only serves to strengthen the site in my opinion and not detract from it as you suggest.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results