To Wayne Houchin

To Wayne Houchin...your Great...., with Control picture at the home page, making every one think...giving every1 something to think and look for.....genuis. I cant wait for it.....Giving us a nibble before the meal, Have a great day Wayne.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 21, 2007
heh, I am pretty sure Wayne wants to see how many times people repeat one another. saying like "there is already a thread like this" then another person comes in here and says, "yea, use the search feature, there are a few discussions on this", etc etc.

Oct 21, 2007
Ring Master, you pretty much said that before, just in different words.

Okay, now this is getting creepy. Wayne is going to have a stalker pretty soon :x

Sep 2, 2007
Oh God, please no search-feature Nazis. E is full of them, and it makes me sick. Please God don't let that happen here.

Oh God, please no search-feature Nazis. E is full of them, and it makes me sick. Please God don't let that happen here.

I don't usually tell people to use the search but, if there's already 2 topics on the first page of this forum talking about the same thing I think it's self explanatory. But, this thread is about Wayne, and how we all love him and couldn't live without him and his violet shoelace.

-RA69

I don't see the big deal about Control. I'm sure it's a fantastic effect, but there are other great ways to stop your pulse in the mean time for the people that want one badly.

BTW, is Control just stopping your own pulse?

Luke Jermay has the most wonderful pulse stopping effect in Skullduggery. You stop your pulse then stop your spectators pulse! and listen up.. It's entirely impromptu!!! I performed it a couple times. It's not really meant for street. More close-up and stage. It could be done on the street, but unlikely.

Personally, I don't think I need to learn another pulse stopper. It's the final word for me.

Is Control a new way to stop your pulse or a variation of the old way Wayne?

Sep 2, 2007
I don't see the big deal about Control. I'm sure it's a fantastic effect, but there are other great ways to stop your pulse in the mean time for the people that want one badly.

BTW, is Control just stopping your own pulse?

Luke Jermay has the most wonderful pulse stopping effect in Skullduggery. You stop your pulse then stop your spectators pulse! and listen up.. It's entirely impromptu!!! I performed it a couple times. It's not really meant for street. More close-up and stage. It could be done on the street, but unlikely.

Personally, I don't think I need to learn another pulse stopper. It's the final word for me.

Is Control a new way to stop your pulse or a variation of the old way Wayne?

Control allows you to not only stop your pulse, but speed it up or slow it down as well.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results