Together with "Control"?

Well, I believe anything that borders along the lines of "spooky." Stigmata may go well with it because it still has to do with your body, and strange occurences happening to it.

If you have the Gaff Deck use the Skull Kings for a routine, there's numerous ideas that you could incorporate with Control, as long as it fits your own style. Toy with ideas, have fun, and hopefully I gave you a few ideas at the least.

-RA69

I don't know if anyone here has seen Derren Brown's "Something Wicked This Way Comes" but he does a pulse stop then walks on glass in the context of "I can stop my pulse, thus stopping my blood flow. Now i can do this and not feel pain or bleed"

its sick

Sep 2, 2007
Now we all know that "Control" is a revoltionary Mentalism pulse stop effect, but before it comes out i want to know what would go great togther in a routine with the up-coming "Control".

No offense, But I'm willing to bet that it's not a revoltionary new method.
I'm also willing to bet that it's been published before.
I'm not saying that Wayne stole it, but it's probabally the same thing that happend with me and my pulse stopping effect ;
"revoultionary new method"...read a book, and found out that it was published before.
Now, i'm stilling coming out with it, but I'm crediting the origionaly creator.

I hope that if I'm right (and it's not a new method) that the origional perform is credited as the first

At the same time, if it's brand spankin new....then by god Wayne is even more a genius that I thought.

Jan 16, 2008
Maybe

Maybe it is a combined one, the one i know does not let your heart beat slow down and stop, it only stop suddenly. So i think they put a little bit of effort at least to create this trick.

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
When I get control, I am planning on routining it with psychokinetic time.

Both of these are two impromptu miracles and psychokinetic time followed by contorl witht he watch stop.

It was screaming "MERGE" when I heard about the contorl watch stop.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results