Tonight's Events : White Centurions + NEW 1-on-1

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
Last scheduled release my butt... I'm gettin' kinda fed up... This is more like a last scheduled surprise release... and said last week it was said that LAST WEEK was the last scheduled, so I went out. Damn..

-SM

Apr 30, 2008
PA
I think they shuld have blocked peoeples IP adresses who have already boight them like one of my friends got 2 bricks of them from the 2 releases i find it quite unfair but you have to remember its just a deck of cards and i also had the same thing happen to me but you shuldnt be upset about it/

Oct 23, 2007
I think they shuld have blocked peoeples IP adresses who have already boight them like one of my friends got 2 bricks of them from the 2 releases i find it quite unfair but you have to remember its just a deck of cards and i also had the same thing happen to me but you shuldnt be upset about it/

/l2b one deck.

Sep 1, 2007
watched the vid. I personally won't get it, I have a little too much on my plate right now. I'm also not a fan of the hoirzontal deck positioning. Seems pointless to me, thiers no motivation or reason behind doing that to the deck. I don't hate it or anything, I'm sure a lot of people will have fun with this move. Glad they listened to us for more advanced 1on1s, this one just isn't my style.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I've got to say, t11 has outdone themselves this time. Chris is a master at the SWE Shift, and having a 1 on 1 for it by him was genius thinking. This is probably the one sleight I know that I've never been able to do.

David

Sep 1, 2007
watched the vid. I personally won't get it, I have a little too much on my plate right now. I'm also not a fan of the hoirzontal deck positioning. Seems pointless to me, thiers no motivation or reason behind doing that to the deck. I don't hate it or anything, I'm sure a lot of people will have fun with this move. Glad they listened to us for more advanced 1on1s, this one just isn't my style.

I feel EXACTLY the same way. I can see how it is useful for table demonstrations (or cheating, which i'm sure i was originally for) because the deck is in that horizontal position a lot. however for walkaround magic and stuff it seems impractical

Oct 28, 2007
this is my first 1 on 1 purchase in a long time because i love hard moves like these, it is just fun to preform for people

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
The reason for the positioning is to allow for the highest possible speed. The speed at which the S.W.E. shift can be done just cannot be attained by the charlier pass.

Sorry, I hate sounding like some kind of technical maniac, but the Charlier Pass is just the one handed Charlier Cut that is widely known. If you could do a Charlier at that speed, you would be my hero.

David

Sep 1, 2007
The reason for the positioning is to allow for the highest possible speed. The speed at which the S.W.E. shift can be done just cannot be attained by the charlier pass.

I'm not saying there's no reason for turning the deck sideways. I'm saying there's no logical motivation to do it so I feel like it would be suspicious

Jul 3, 2008
it's erdnase taught in detail by chris kenner...i don't think it gets much better than this. dai vernon would have to ... to have a master teach a sleight like this instantly for a couple bucks. that guy would travel miles just because he heard that there was someone that might be able to teach him something. it is amazing what quality tutorials are available to us so easily...

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results