Torn and Restored Transpo

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
I love almost everything about this purchase. My only beef and it may be my device. I can't fast forward or rewind the download. If I want to see a move again..I have to watch the whole video again..
But..maybe it's just my device...
Cheers.

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
Hmm, that sounds like it's just your device. Are you watching it on an uncommon phone/OS? If you have a laptop with Windows or MacOS, I'd recommend VLC: https://www.videolan.org/vlc/ - It'll play nearly every video format that you throw at it.

On that note, I also loved this purchase. Being in the magic scene for a decade now, I deconstructed this effect many years ago after learning all of the utility moves and concepts involved. With that said, being able to learn about all of the history behind the effect from the best source possible really made me reconsider every aspect of how I perform it. I also appreciated David's arsenal of humor and gambits; I absorbed a few and made them my own. Just a rock solid effect that has aged like a fine wine.

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
Watching it on a Samsung Galaxy Edge 7.
I'm pretty sure it's my device.
Yes the trick itself and the explanation is awesome. One of the best purchases I've made.

Jun 11, 2016
Can somebody tell me what color change Franco is using in this video? starts at 1:35
looks like the shapeshifter but kind of different.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results