Toronto Magicians

Aug 31, 2007
Too bad, I have absolutely no way to get there. My parents both have a party at 4:00 pm, both my brothers have work and don't get back until after 6:00 pm. And I can't take a bus there by myself, either. Anyone willing to offer a ride? [SARCASTIC]

Oh and Lee, next time you or anyone else comes near this area, PLEASE OH PLEASE post a new thread so I/we can make plans earlier. I didn't know about this until now, and thus it's too late to squeeze this in. Busy life for me, you see.

Last edited by a moderator:

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
We've been talking about this for months!

Today is the day.... Are you going to be there?

If not, you'll get to read about it and see pics on this board when it's all said and done.

But trust me, it won't be the same!

Get there anyway you can...

See you today between 4:30-6:00PM.

Asher

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Now I'm REALLY curious what these mystery prizes are....something we ALL want?....hmmm

I'll be there at 4:00.

P.S. Sorry, but I can't bring cookies :( I don't have the ingredients needed, and I'm busy with school stuff (applications, resumes, etc..) so no time to bake today anyways :(

Hopefully I didn't disappoint anyone.

Sep 2, 2007
Canada Toronto
Now I'm REALLY curious what these mystery prizes are....something we ALL want?....hmmm

I'll be there at 4:00.

P.S. Sorry, but I can't bring cookies :( I don't have the ingredients needed, and I'm busy with school stuff (applications, resumes, etc..) so no time to bake today anyways :(

Hopefully I didn't disappoint anyone.

No cookies...AHHHHHHH! Someone get some quick!!!

Sep 2, 2007
I'd go...if I didn;t live in nova soctia -_- Oh! lee! are you going to CAM in 2009?

Sep 1, 2007
Ontario, Canada
I live in Windsor:(

Watcha guys doin there?

Mind if I call and ask for you.

And by the way, I didnt read the whole thread. so you might have answered.

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
I plan on taking tons of pics...so at least you'll get to see what happened.

I'll also write my review tonight, sometime between the end of the lecture and the starting of the Saturday Night Contest.

Aug 31, 2007
We've been talking about this for months!

Today is the day.... Are you going to be there?

If not, you'll get to read about it and see pics on this board when it's all said and done.

But trust me, it won't be the same!

Get there anyway you can...

See you today between 4:30-6:00PM.

Asher

Hey Lee,

Are you planning on doing this again anytime soon? Just wondering. Because the next time you come here, I'm going to be the first face you see as soon as you get off your plane/car!

Thanks

Oct 2, 2007
Lee Asher is my hero. This is so frustrating! I want to be there badly, but I don't own a passport!

Plus I live thousands of miles away and my mom wouldn't allow it.

You guys are so lucky! :)

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
....sometime between the end of the lecture and the starting of the Saturday Night Contest.

This is not a lecture. A lecture consists of me talking for 2.5 hours.

This is a Jam Session.

Everyone one gets to talk and Jam for 2.5 hours. I am just the host and moderator.
(Kind of like Jack the Magician here on t11, but not so virtual.)

Asher

ps. the prizes are pretty cool, and the give-aways are going to be even better! See you there. Less than 1 hour and a half! Be there...

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
It was awsome!!!.Thanks Lee for the signed Jerry's Nugget card!!!.

Also thanks for teaching us Diving Board Double i really like it!.I had soo much fun.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results