Toronto Magicians

Sep 14, 2007
thanks, but i did a search. those guys are from all over canada.

this is more of a roll call for toronto magicians. *mississauga, scarborough, rexdale, gta richmnd hill, markham cities*

i'd like to discuss toronto events etc.

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
Jeff Pinksy at the Browsers Den is the man with the info. Your best bet is to ask him what's happening around town.

I'll be back in the GTA in a few weeks, and stay through the holidays.

If you find out any information, please keep me posted too.

Thanks.

Asher

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Canada
YAAAA GO TORONTO MAGICIANS!!! i live in North York part of Toronto.Lee mabye you could visit browsers den some time so i could see you there....I always go there!

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Lee since i live in Toronto and i always go to browsersden mabye you could drop by there one time and i could see you there!!!.When ever your coming to Toronto Please pm i would love to see you!

Sep 14, 2007
nice...
i'm from etobicoke.

if there's enough people on here, maybe we should organize a "CARd meet"

p.s. does anyone know when bobby motta is preforming at dave and busters again, or did i miss it again this year?

Yup, I'm right in Mississauga, like Lee mentioned Browser's Den of Magic is a pretty botspot for Toronto magicians and I go up there once in a while, they're having an anniversery event on November 18th if you want to go.

I also heard that Morrisey Magic is a good place and it's right in Toronto.

Sep 14, 2007
Yup, I'm right in Mississauga, like Lee mentioned Browser's Den of Magic is a pretty botspot for Toronto magicians and I go up there once in a while, they're having an anniversery event on November 18th if you want to go.

I also heard that Morrisey Magic is a good place and it's right in Toronto.

morrisey and browsers are both good and only 10 - 15 minutes apart.
the only difference is that morrisey has a wider selection of instructional dvd's and the carry aaron paterson's icarus effect

Sep 9, 2007
Hey Lee

Are you going to be selling any Theory 11 material through Browsers or Morriseys?¿

I could be wrong, bt i think i saw distortion and digital dissolve at Morrissey's, but they're cheaper to order from the T11 website, I think they just ordered a copy for their shelves like me or you would for people that refuse to buy online.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results