Trans-Fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2007
Tampa Florida
Imagine being able to cause two signatures to change places in a nano second!

Imagine being able to make ink obey your command!

Now imagine being able to cause those two signatures becoming one!

Welcome to Trans-Fixed..............................

The effect:
The routine is really well thought out. I really like the way it flows, no un-natural movements and everything is straight foward and to the point. The strongest points bieng when you change the signatures literally in a nano second and the way that the cards come together at the end. (Morgan Bondett is credited with the ending to trans-fixed.) Also if you own time and space you will digg this routine and I think that this effect is just as strong as "time and space" if practised and presented well.

Presentation:
There are many different presentations you could come up with for this routine Justin offers the presentaion of illusionists bieng able to change places. Im building patter for transfixed as we speak My presentation will be a "magnetic" approach becuase when the signatures change places. Its simialr to when magnets retract and the ending is perfect for when magnets come together. The possiblities are endless.

What you get:
You get a dvd and gimmicks. the dvd is straight to the point And shows the performance and explanation. The dvd is shot with a webcam, But will later be be shot pro with kozmo magic. but that in no way affects you from learning the Effect.

Shipping and customer service:
Shipping was great it shipped on a tuesday and arrived on a thursday. Justin is a great guy and kept me informed on my order.

Final thoughts:
Trans-fixed is awesome and one of the better effects that I have purchased this year so if you don't have this get it because you will have a routine that is not peformed by a lot magicians right now. so in closer I give transfixed a 9/10 From me.
you can purchase trans-fixed at justins website here:

http://www.closeupjm.com/transfixednew.htm

Alvin :cool:

We should hold back our money until the matter is resolved. I do not want to give my hard earned bucks to someone who does not deserve it.

Andy

BTW - I find it fantastic that we can talk about this here. All threads regarding this issue have been deleted at the MAGIC CAFE.

Oct 10, 2007
Yup, As usual, the magic cafe deleted the senstitive posts.

I guess we should give Justin more time.

Yes, he might have done something wrong but he is trying to correct it now by tallking with morgan.

Hope we can hear more updates soon.

hey guys,

Alvin, Thank for the review. I love Trans-Fixed alot to (maybe cause i helped justin create it :p ).
What part of the trick did you like the most?

To all other people, apperantly most of you missed something:

http://aronprinsproductions.com/images/tyler-message1.JPG
check out that screenshot. its a message from the original thread that got all this started.
i think this speaks for itself!

Cheers,
Aron

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
hey guys,

Alvin, Thank for the review. I love Trans-Fixed alot to (maybe cause i helped justin create it :p ).
What part of the trick did you like the most?

To all other people, apperantly most of you missed something:

http://aronprinsproductions.com/images/tyler-message1.JPG
check out that screenshot. its a message from the original thread that got all this started.
i think this speaks for itself!

Cheers,
Aron

Wow Aron, way to be behind in the times. I too have some screen shots that I will put up soon. They are of Morgan saying that this is not settled... oh wait, Morgan already did that. That post is found under the Eternally Bondett thread.

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Now Justin has his people throwing up smoke screens. Don't be duped!

Aaron

Wow Aron, way to be behind in the times. I too have some screen shots that I will put up soon. They are of Morgan saying that this is not settled... oh wait, Morgan already did that. That post is found under the Eternally Bondett thread.

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Now Justin has his people throwing up smoke screens. Don't be duped!

Aaron

Aaron,

You got it all wrong my friend. Justin knows nothing about his ( and if he does, he found it out be himself!). I'm doing what i feel is right, and this is it.

If Morgan agreed with this at first, why would he pull his desicion back?
If you make a desicion... stand for it and dont change it whenever you want.... its just not right/fair!
I feel like Morgan wanted to make a buck out of this one..... he just did not think about it in the first place....

Cheers,
Aron
PS: about the eternally Bondett thread, Justin is blessed with a wife with such dedication.... I've rarely seen something like that....

Sep 4, 2007
midwest
I believe Morgan gave his final word about the situation. Wait, who's making the buck out of this one? Did you actually read Morgan's full post?

Jason

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Aron,

You will have to forgive my lack of comprehension here. You say you showed your "simple transposition" to Justin a few weeks ago right? Yet it has been said a few times that Justin has been working this routine for a bit longer than a few weeks? Correct me if I am wrong there. I also seriously, very seriously, doubt that you showed Justin a simple transposition that he hasn't seen before or thought of already. I have seen Justin work first hand and he and I have spent quite a few hours together. Long enough to know that he knows virtually every move in existence, or close to it. I am not doubting the credibility of your story or your contribution but there seems to be a lack of consistency between your story and the overall bigger picture that has been shown to the public. I also seriously doubt Justin would take something that he worked out a few weeks ago and push it to market so quickly without time testing the routine.

If you or someone involved in this release could sort out those details I would love to hear the explanation. Thanks.

--Jim

... Read the threads. It's not his to be selling.

Stop trying to ignite an old flame, I think you should just butt out and let Justin and Morgan sort it out them selves. To me, your beginning to sound like a child, you bring this argument up when ever Justin's name is mentioned, you should give it a rest and let Justin and Morgan sort it out. Thanks.

Any way, (I had to get that off my chest). Nice review, I was looking to get this my self, I have a question though, do you need a table to perform this, or can it be done standing up out on the street?

Cheers, Tom

Aron,

You will have to forgive my lack of comprehension here. You say you showed your "simple transposition" to Justin a few weeks ago right? Yet it has been said a few times that Justin has been working this routine for a bit longer than a few weeks? Correct me if I am wrong there. I also seriously, very seriously, doubt that you showed Justin a simple transposition that he hasn't seen before or thought of already. I have seen Justin work first hand and he and I have spent quite a few hours together. Long enough to know that he knows virtually every move in existence, or close to it. I am not doubting the credibility of your story or your contribution but there seems to be a lack of consistency between your story and the overall bigger picture that has been shown to the public. I also seriously doubt Justin would take something that he worked out a few weeks ago and push it to market so quickly without time testing the routine.

If you or someone involved in this release could sort out those details I would love to hear the explanation. Thanks.

--Jim

Jim,

It is not possible that Justin has been been working on this routine longer then from the time that i have showed my transpo.

You may doubt, but the transposition i showed Justin is mine....

About Justin's quick release, it has happened with effects before..... so i dont see anything ''weird'' here...

About my story, the only im doing is standing up for someone who i am great friends with! Thats what friends are for! ( in good times.... and bad....hmmm that wasnt too good was it ? :p

Cheers,
Aron:D

C

clarrus

The only thing I didn't like about the DVD (I haven't bought it yet but read about it) was that it was shot in a web cam.........Unless it's like those new 2 megapixel web cams I wouldn't want to buy any sleight of hand instructional DVD from it. Is it a 2 Megapixel web cam? How is the quality of the video in the dvd??

Nov 5, 2007

Aaron

... Read the threads. It's not his to be selling.

I'm with Delong, Wilson, and many other's on this issue with Milller. Please don't support this.

Jason Dean

Please stick to what this thread is about. It is a review of Trans-Fixed, not a review of someone's character. Stop trying to blacklist, or hurt people's character and go do something productive. Handle this in Private. Take your personal issues and go private with them, and stop polluting the public forum.

Sep 1, 2007
Stop trying to ignite an old flame, I think you should just butt out and let Justin and Morgan sort it out them selves. To me, your beginning to sound like a child, you bring this argument up when ever Justin's name is mentioned, you should give it a rest and let Justin and Morgan sort it out. Thanks.

Any way, (I had to get that off my chest). Nice review, I was looking to get this my self, I have a question though, do you need a table to perform this, or can it be done standing up out on the street?

Cheers, Tom

Avast there me maties.... thar beith a misunderstanding har....

Morgan and I are co-creators on this. I have as much to be in the middle of this as Morgan. That's why I'm leading the charge on it. Morgan doesn't have a computer. Not sure if you cared enough to actually read all the posts, but it seems like you had enough time to stick your nose in other people's business... so I'd have to say if you didn't read, you need to butt out.

Arrrrgh.... and for ye personal knowledge.... thar beith yet another pirate magician har in Columbus, OH.... goes by the name of Maxwell....

Aaron

Nov 5, 2007
Not sure if you cared enough to actually read all the posts, but it seems like you had enough time to stick your nose in other people's business... so I'd have to say if you didn't read, you need to butt out.
Aaron

That was certainly professional...

Please stick to what this thread is about. It is a review of Trans-Fixed, not a review of someone's character. Stop trying to blacklist, or hurt people's character and go do something productive. Handle this in Private. Take your personal issues and go private with them, and stop polluting the public forum.

Avast there me maties.... thar beith a misunderstanding har....

Morgan and I are co-creators on this. I have as much to be in the middle of this as Morgan. That's why I'm leading the charge on it. Morgan doesn't have a computer. Not sure if you cared enough to actually read all the posts, but it seems like you had enough time to stick your nose in other people's business... so I'd have to say if you didn't read, you need to butt out.

Arrrrgh.... and for ye personal knowledge.... thar beith yet another pirate magician har in Columbus, OH.... goes by the name of Maxwell....

Aaron

Aaron,

If i remember, you said on the Cafe to let all this rest... why not let it rest here?

cheers,
aron

Sep 2, 2007
Tampa Florida
The only thing I didn't like about the DVD (I haven't bought it yet but read about it) was that it was shot in a web cam.........Unless it's like those new 2 megapixel web cams I wouldn't want to buy any sleight of hand instructional DVD from it. Is it a 2 Megapixel web cam? How is the quality of the video in the dvd??

The quality of the video is fine. you are able to see everything very clearly and justin teaches great like all his dvds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results