Transposition Effect

Nov 19, 2008
Does anybody know any good walk-around transposition effects. I'm sure you do but i was just looking for some choices. Pretty much i just know Deja Vu

Dec 9, 2008
Well tivo 2 and 2.0 from the trilogy by dan and dave buck are both pretty good, and completely contained in the hands, and if you can use a spectator's hands then transpositionings from d+d buck's nursery rhymes vol.3, osh negash b'gosh, from the buck's sleightly magical pdf, visa exchange by Kevin Ho in Smooth Operations also. I struggle to think of any more off the top of my head,
tom field

Nov 10, 2007
There are plenty of transposition effects I will list a few below:
Tivo 2.0 The trilogy by Dan and Dave Buck
Here Then There
TraspOZition Oz Pearlman
Any Reset effect:
Punk'd Kevin Ho in his book Smooth Operation
Gregory Wilson has a reset on his card stunts DVD I believe.
TV By Miles [ not sure last name ]
HOPE THAT HELPED

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Check out Wayne's website for a video on a certain 'kiss transpo' he performs at a bar. It's simply perfect, and very easy to set up. You'll have to come up with a method though, like me.

Gustav

Nov 10, 2007
Check out Wayne's website for a video on a certain 'kiss transpo' he performs at a bar. It's simply perfect, and very easy to set up. You'll have to come up with a method though, like me.

Gustav

Yeah definately be sure to check that out definately an awesome effect, I am working on too much right now but when I can I will definately take the time work out a method and practice.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Yeah definately be sure to check that out definately an awesome effect, I am working on too much right now but when I can I will definately take the time work out a method and practice.

Yes, I perform it as my main go-to effect, even though it's not impromptu, it's incredibly simple to set up;)

Definately take your time with it, because it holds all the elements for a true miracle - happens (literally) inside the spectator, there is a strong connection between performer and spectator, and it is simple to do & follow.

What more could you ask for?

Gustav

May 8, 2008
England
Daniel Madison's Lapse from Dangerous. My all time favourite trick.
I have a quick version of it too.
There's all the Dan and Dave one's...
And if you want a quick, smooth, classic: Time Machine. I always get good reactions for this trick. When I get the Trilogy I think I'll try and work it into swiss made or a tivo 2.0...
Just personal favourites and popular ones. Buy a respected book and I'm sure they'll be some phenomanal stuff.

-S

May 8, 2008
England
I LOVE time machine. it is probably my second most performed trick, following hand to mouth.

:D
Someone the same as me! It's just such a killer effect. I showed someone a whole bunch of stuff one time, ACR, lapse, visual changes and though they liked it all Time machine just blew them away.
It's so good :)
-S

Torn and Restored Transpo by David Williamson is damn good. Blaine used a variation of it in his Magic Man television special when he performed for Tyra Banks. In effect, a selection transposes with torn pieces of an indifferent card in a spectator's hands. Then the pieces are restored. Then the creases are ironed out leaving a brand new card and fresh deck.

RS.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results