Travel

hey this is kind of a variation on any card across, cause these seem to be going around a lot lately. so here is one that i created called travel. it is very very simple, but it works for laymen... i have done this one at school and everyone i do it too double takes and says "wait..... hold... on a second, did that really just happen." so tell me what you guys think, and again it is very simple.

Travel

Thank You!

Nov 26, 2008
I would have to agree with prae here, I see this more as moving the card around. Spectators will like it. Make it have a transpo or something unexplained (you have been creative thus far so you should have little trouble) and they will love it.

I would compare this to doing Biddle without showing where their card went after they vanished from the five or so in your hand. It's odd, but not magical. People don't like odd too much.

Very Clean Nonetheless.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Too much fumbling in the begginning to get the card in position. Try not to move the card around so much and cut the deck in half so many times.

Gustav

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
As everyone before me has said, you're messing with the cards too much. Don't fumble around with them. Don't have useless patter, and try and make the loading of it cleaner... it makes no sense to move the "selection" around so much.

Ben

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results