Trilogy at T11

Sep 2, 2007
I did a search and found a thread about the trilogy and am wondering if it will be exactly the same on other sites, or if it will include additional "revamped" footage. I am wondering if i should wait to order it from here. If the persons posting in the other thread are correct, i the box set will be the same, but if you buy the box set, can you get access to the downloadable content as well? also is theory 11 going to carry other magic supplies eventually? ie fanning powder, porper clips, etc. or is it going to be strictly a specialty/under ground magic store?

dananddave

theory11 artist
Sep 1, 2007
Hollywood
www.dananddave.com
When The Trilogy is released on T11 it will be exactly the same as it is now. The only difference will be the packaging where instead of coming in one box it will be sold as 3 separate DVDs.

T11 won't be carrying your average magic store products but I'm sure card clips and other useful utilities will eventually be sold.

Wait...3 separate DVDs??? I see...I personally can't afford it right now because it's 85 double cheeseburgers but if it came in 20 dollar packages...maybe I could afford it. Also, are the other dananddave things going to be sold here as well?

Sep 2, 2007
It would proabally be 30$ a pop, so that if you buy all three, it's a deal...maybe....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results