Trilogy Bluff Pass

Jan 31, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone use the bluff pass taught on the trilogy, is it useful? Doesn't anyone use the tip taught on andthensome for it.

Any tips on doing it better.

Sep 1, 2007
California
I find it useful at some moments. But I personally don't think I would use the Andthensome add for it, though it did blow by me the first time.

Sep 1, 2007
USA
I LOVE doing the bluff pass... just draw more attention to the card, and make the motion more fluid.

the key in magic is to make the sleight look like the move. So the more fluid you get the pass, the better it will look.

As for the blind pass on Anthensome, I would only use it under strong misdirection or just in a one on one situation to reduce angles...

Hope I helped,

ZG

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
Essentially a variation on Fisher's Nowhere pass, my favourite part of it is the way the handling of the "bluff" part of it is cut down to a minimum.

Not just the fact that it is minimalised, but how it is. Which is what Fisher was trying to do when he initially developed the Nowhere pass, in its initial form, which eventually evolved into the beautiful subtly that it is now.

Apr 30, 2008
Sweden, Vänersborg
Essentially a variation on Fisher's Nowhere pass, my favourite part of it is the way the handling of the "bluff" part of it is cut down to a minimum.

Not just the fact that it is minimalised, but how it is. Which is what Fisher was trying to do when he initially developed the Nowhere pass, in its initial form, which eventually evolved into the beautiful subtly that it is now.

Are you THE Glen West who has created Forgery?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results