Trilogy

Feb 6, 2008
Hey guys and gals.

So i bought Trilogy dvd and i knew that its not for a beginners. i have been doing flourishes for 7 months and i am pretty good but the problem with trilogy is that dan and dave dont talk while they are doing flourishes and its extremely hard to learn.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Elyar

Nov 17, 2007
HAHA yeah. That is probably the best teaching you're gonna find for flourishes. Just watch over and over. Nothing else you CAN do.

Nov 11, 2007
Memphis, Tennessee
Hey guys and gals.

So i bought Trilogy dvd and i knew that its not for a beginners. i have been doing flourishes for 7 months and i am pretty good but the problem with trilogy is that dan and dave dont talk while they are doing flourishes and its extremely hard to learn.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Elyar

You serious? I actually found the teaching great. It gives you an overview at the beginning (which would be better at the end), and then walks you step by step with texts and highlights at difficult points to make sure you see the subtleties. Also, it freezes at problem points to make sure you get into the position before it continues. I think a voice saying "put your right index here...blah blah blah..." would actually be annoying and less helpful. If you're too focused on what they're saying, you're not watching their hands, which is what's really important.

SG

Jan 13, 2008
New York, USA
Compared to the System, the teaching on the Trilogy is great. I really don't see anything wrong with it. Just do it move by move. Pause when needed. It's really just a matter of playing the explanation several times, and pausing after each move.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results