Tutorial?

Alix B.(1)

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Here is something I created, the video here is not perfect because it was late, I spent tht whole day tryng to transfere the video on youtube from a great camera, it failed, so I was exhausted and I had to participate to the snc so I did it quickly from a webcam.
But it seems like a lot of people liked the move so, if I did a tutorial on this (hard) move, would you be intersted? Could you give me some tips to improove the move too? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZqGgnvlCT4
So, should I do a tutorial on this?
Hope you like it :)

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
I really like how you started the cut, really interesting idea. I feel like you should work more on the second half of the cut, I think it could be an awesome cut. Don't be so eager to give it away yet, I make that mistake all the time. Awesome start though, nice job.

-Patrick Varnavas

Alix B.(1)

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Thanks for your replies
Pav: Your're right the second par wasn't that good and I'm gonna work the part before the card jumps too because i'm disapointed on how it looks on video, it looks too 'robotic', gotta work that. Don't worry it was just an idea, I needed your opinion for maybe in a few month, I wont't give it right now ;) Thanks your comment, it was really helpful to have another point of view.

KonTW: Thanks! I'm glad to hear you liked it :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results