Twisting Collectors

Oct 26, 2009
Sorry but can someone teach me on how to move the video clip here? rather than clicking the link to Youtube.

Many Thanks!

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Smooth moves, but I don't know if I even kept up with what was happening in the effect. I think the cards you placed aside transformed into kings, after you had cards selected, and then the kings 'twisted', and then they vanished, and then they reappeared sandwiching the selections? Did I keep up?

You might want to try simplifying it from an effectual standpoint, take into consideration that when you show a layman it, they aren't going to understand how impressive it is that you combined several classic magic plots, they'll just be confused.

Hope that didn't come off as rude!

Lafferty

Jul 27, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
Smooth moves, but I don't know if I even kept up with what was happening in the effect. I think the cards you placed aside transformed into kings, after you had cards selected, and then the kings 'twisted', and then they vanished, and then they reappeared sandwiching the selections? Did I keep up?

You might want to try simplifying it from an effectual standpoint, take into consideration that when you show a layman it, they aren't going to understand how impressive it is that you combined several classic magic plots, they'll just be confused.

Hope that didn't come off as rude!

Lafferty

I agree, but I think it woudln't be that bad if he used patter. And good job w/ the sleights.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results