Two Marlo Sleights...

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Hi all,

I'm looking for some information on the history of two sleights published by Marlo.

The first is Edward Marlo's Unit Upjog Addition, first published in Marlo's Magazine, Volume 1 (1975). This is now hard to find a copy of, so I was wondering if anyone was aware of where else this sleight may have been published (variations, derivatives, etc., are all welcome also).

The second is Edward Marlo's Breakless Curry Change, first published in Hierophant magazine, Issue 7, 1975. The name Breakless Curry Change of course suggests that it is a breakless form of the Curry Change, presumably by Paul Curry, and I was simply wondering if this was the case - was there an original Curry Change, is it by Paul Curry, and where might I find it in print? If not, any other information regarding the basis of the name for this change would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sep 9, 2007
Edward Marlo's Unit Upjog Addition is discussed in the Classic Magic of Larry Jennings iirc. The Breakless curry can be found in jon racherbaumers heirophant, theres a collection of the magazines available somewhere

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results