Two reviews

Feb 5, 2010
Shudder by Dee Christopher

The trick is pretty sweet. The basic idea of the effect is you are able to use your mind to move a can of soda across the table. The soda can is able to be borrowed. And he teaches you two versions of the effect. A gimmicked and a ungimmicked.

I honestly think this is my new PK trick to do when someone asks me to do a trick. And since I always have a can of soda with me it would work well.
And I also did this at work and they think i have powers to move stuff with my mind. its awesome. Well worth every cent.

Bison by Branden Wolf

The trick is simple and amazing. The basic idea is the performer borrows a coin from the spectator and displays the coin at the fingertips. And with a little pressure the coin bends. the performer hands the coin back to the spectator and the performers hands are shown empty.

Its a great effect. I am a fan of coin bends. When i saw the preview of this effect I thought i had the method down. And i was way off. The way branden designed this was great. And a way i would of never figured out. This is well worth the 15 dollars I spent on this.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results