Two Routine Creation

Jun 2, 2013
A few months ago made a thread like this, asking for a routine to be created from a list of sleights. However, after reading books on creating patter and mastering a few more sleights, I am now fixated on creating a new routine.

First Routine:

The routine I want to create is ideally able to be implemented either in a gig at a restaurant table or at a small stage with a table (however, I want to have the freedom of standing up as well). I want to focus on card transposing/color changing and using a clean deck of cards.

I have already thought of routines that I may implement in my performance:

Triumph
Red Hot Mama
ACR (I use more of a card transpo/impossible location)
Three-Card Monte
Torn Too (I dislike holding gimmicks in this type of performance though)
Deja Vu

This isn't a card trick, but I think Cups and Balls may work in this kind of performance.

My main concern is choosing a good opening and closing effect.

Second Routine:

This routine is going to be used on a stage. I am probably going to be using Card and Ball manipulation. I have already practiced Card Manipulating for about 6 months, and I am thinking of implementing Ball manipulation. I need a kick on where to start if I ever want to do that though...

I might also go for the more interactive performance. For that I might use a thumb tip for vanishes and productions. I still want to use some cards, because that is my strong point. I don't really know how to make cards seem appealing on a stage though...

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results