Ultimate Card Effect

Feb 2, 2008
For me, I believe the ultimate effect is brown/madison like where you pull out one card, ask spectator to think of a card, and then the card ends up being the one they thought of.

My question is... can this only be done with psychological forces? If so, (since I know there are many) which one has given you the best %age of being correct each time you do it? Card/Creator

Thanks in advance

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
well to make them think of a certain color for their card, casually Hold The Top Card Up (Let's Say It's Red), And While Holding it Up showing The Face Say "Thimk Of Any Card You Want In The Whole Deck". Odds Are They will Probably Choose That Color... 99.9% Of The Time.

Oct 19, 2007
the ultimate card effect is David Berglas's "Any Card at Any Number"

but besides that I'd wait for Daniels "psycho" he has a lot of info on this kind of stuff. To tell you the truth its kind of hard really. There was one effect I used to do all the time and I would pick a card and describe objects(really forcing it on them) and they would get the number right but not the suit. Derren taught it I think on his website check it out.

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
the ultimate card effect is David Berglas's "Any Card at Any Number"

but besides that I'd wait for Daniels "psycho" he has a lot of info on this kind of stuff. To tell you the truth its kind of hard really. There was one effect I used to do all the time and I would pick a card and describe objects(really forcing it on them) and they would get the number right but not the suit. Derren taught it I think on his website check it out.

David Berglas's effect hasn't been beaten the closest to it is still Alain Nu's Any Card. Teaching multiple ACAAN efffects

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I'm sure it can be done in other ways.

Even if you just walked up to a girl with a card in hand and asked for their favourite card - I'm rather sorry and slightly embarrassed to do generalise, so I apologise to any females who may be reading this - the queen of hearts will statistically probably be the most common card named.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
on a somewhat different note, I have created a list of words that I use in psychological forces all the time. I wrote words and the images that they create: it's about 3 pages of words and how they can be used.

Jul 8, 2008
Tintagel
psych!

For me, I believe the ultimate effect is brown/madison like where you pull out one card, ask spectator to think of a card, and then the card ends up being the one they thought of.

My question is... can this only be done with psychological forces? If so, (since I know there are many) which one has given you the best %age of being correct each time you do it? Card/Creator

Thanks in advance

I hope this suggestion helps. For me personally I don't perform psych forces, as much as they are fun I find them really risky. I do something completely different, a spread force. This is spreading the faces of the cards out in front of the spectators eyes and asking them to remember any one they want. Instantly if you want you can tell them exactly which one they remembered. This is as close to really magic as I can get. Tom Baxter wrote and released an ebook just on this subject 'A card merely thought of...' but sadly it isn't sold anymore. If you are really interested in this sort of thing drop him an Email, he is really approachable.

By the way to answer your question the ultimate card effect is Thom Petersons 'Psycho'.

Just watch this

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=E9UJgvYTLqM

Have fun
Matt

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results