UltraGaff is it worth it?

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
I don't know if I should buy Ultra Gaff or Flow, but I think i'll end up with Flow. Anyway, I don't have UG but I think it's worth it anyway. Gaff decks are amazing, I do not use it alot, but I did some effects with the Black Tiger deck and they loved it. :) Some people like gaff decks, some does not like it, if you think it's good enough then buy it!

Jan 6, 2008
www.myspace.com
It is definetly worth the money. Many people complain about gaff decks and how dirty the concept is and how dirty the deck is left. But DG and WH go over numerous techniques on how to get the gaffs in and out of the deck as well as a wealth of sleights, tricks, variations, etc.
As for Flow, well, it sounds amazing. Unless there is some sort of contest I might wait for a few reviews to come out.

--
P:L
philiplupo

Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
why dont you just buy ultra gaff and saved up for flow, flow will be release may13 so you got time to save money
as for ultra gaff yeah its worth every penny

Jan 4, 2008
Wow!

Yes, I think that UG and the DVD's were well worth the price!

The detail that went into creating these cards is amazing. The routines/effects explained for the cards are also amazing. Danny and Wayne mention that they have only scratched the surface with the endless possibilities for effects with this deck. AND they are correct. Once you see these cards, your brain will go wild with the endless possibilities.

A good amount of the effects can be used as closers in my opinion. I mean, there are some really strong effects that can be done with this deck.

Not to mention the fact that Danny and Wayne are hilarious in this DVD.

Actually, I take it all back, DONT get this deck. Why? So I can be the only one to have it, thats why!

Gerald

Apr 7, 2008
I have the DVDs and the deck as well. If you're open to using gaffs at all, then buy them. The gaffs themselves are very good, and even if you never use them, the DVDs are very entertaining and give plenty of insights into card handling, sleights and performing that go beyond how to slip gaffs in and how to get rid of them.

If you don't like using gaffs, it's likely that nothing will change your mind. However, if you know anyone who gets the set, get together with them and check out the cards--the odds are that you'll still find half a dozen that you'd be tempted to incorporate into tricks you already know, or that you would want to build routines around. I was surprised to find some that were very clever, and that I hadn't seen in any of the other gaff decks I've looked at.

Now to put some money aside for FLOW...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results