Umm... Why is Justin Kredible on Food Network?

So, my roommate is a real foodie and tends to leave our TV on Food Network, like right now. And right now its a food competition reality show, which seems to be hosted by Justin Kredible. Weird. I'd prefer Heidi Klum, but hey. Anyone know how long this has been going on, or is this as new to everyone as it is to me?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Justin has been a correspondent on the Rachel Ray show for quite some time, but his first foray into food (alliteration FTW) was on Cupcake Wars this past season. The show was a huge success and was recently renewed for another season, due in part to Justin's entertaining, charismatic persona as a host. Although not magic related, I applaud Justin for doing it - it is proof in point that as a magician in the 21st century, you are first and foremost an entertainer. Justin's persona is just as engaging to watch on the Food Network as it is in a magic show.

In the coming weeks, you'll see Justin as the host of the new HUB Network show "Hub World" - which is sort of like a Tosh.o type of show for a younger audience. A tonight show for teens, so to speak. There was an article about Hub World in Variety last week.

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
hahaha i was watching the food network channel last night, and he was hosting something. I said too myself WHO IS THAT GUY, where have i seen him. you just answered my question.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results