Uncut Monarchs Sheet (ARCHIVE)

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
-Please note that this thread is directed to theory11-
I have only one deck of White Gold Monarchs v1 and I decided to keep it unopened. I emailed support to ask if the uncut sheets I bought from the archive were version 1 or 2 and I was told they were version 2. When my first sheet arrived I looked to see that the t11 insert card on the bottom corner was different than the White Gold Monarchs v2. I am guessing then that what I received was the first edition. Now I want to know if there are no more v1 sheets in the archive (and only version twos are left) or if that was that a mix-up (I am hoping my second sheet is also v1).

*SIDE NOTE* I noticed in the archive that theory11's description of the White Monarchs version 2 (deck) hasn't changed from the version 1 description and still says "The ultra rare White and Gold Monarchs crashed our servers TWICE, and they've sold on eBay for hundreds of dollars a deck." This is obviously a reference to version 1, not version 2 (version 2 saw smooth operation throughout the one hour sale, and go for about $15-$20 on eBay). I know that I shouldn't complain about free stuff but accidental errors like these can make a good business look shady if left incorrect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2014
Sweden
-Please note that this thread is directed to theory11-
I have only one deck of White Gold Monarchs v1 and I decided to keep it unopened. I emailed support to ask if the uncut sheets I bought from the archive were version 1 or 2 and I was told they were version 2. When my first sheet arrived I looked to see that the t11 insert card on the bottom corner was different than the White Gold Monarchs v2. I am guessing then that what I received was the first edition. Now I want to know if there are no more v1 sheets in the archive (and only version twos are left) or if that was that a mix-up (I am hoping my second sheet is also v1).

*SIDE NOTE* I noticed in the archive that theory11's description of the White Monarchs version 2 (deck) hasn't changed from the version 1 description and still says "The ultra rare White and Gold Monarchs crashed our servers TWICE, and they've sold on eBay for hundreds of dollars a deck." This is obviously a reference to version 1, not version 2 (version 2 saw smooth operation throughout the one hour sale, and go for about $15-$20 on eBay). I know that I shouldn't complain about free stuff but accidental errors like these can make a good business look shady if left incorrect.

Um...
I think the V2 that you are talking about are the Silver Monarchs. They were unlimited, and were recently discontinued. The White Gold Monarchs were only released as one edition (as far as I know), so there is no such thing as a V2. P.S. I do not work for T11, I am just writing what I know. There is a similar post in the forums about this.

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
Um...
I think the V2 that you are talking about are the Silver Monarchs. They were unlimited, and were recently discontinued. The White Gold Monarchs were only released as one edition, so there is no such thing as a V2. P.S. I do not work for T11, I am just writing what I know. There is a similar post in the forums about this.

Hey Tam,
Actually there are two editions of the White Gold Monarchs. The first edition has a rounded sticker seal on the back and the second edition has a foil postage style stamp seal. The first edition was printed in 2011 (I think) and the second edition this year (2014). Also there is no such thing as Silver Monarchs version 2, the Silver Monarchs were created to mimic the first edition White Gold Monarchs.
Thanks for trying!
-Bryant

Aug 31, 2014
Sweden
Hey Tam,
Actually there are two editions of the White Gold Monarchs. The first edition has a rounded sticker seal on the back and the second edition has a foil postage style stamp seal. The first edition was printed in 2011 (I think) and the second edition this year (2014). Also there is no such thing as Silver Monarchs version 2, the Silver Monarchs were created to mimic the first edition White Gold Monarchs.
Thanks for trying!
-Bryant

OK, it's just I read somewhere in another forum post that there are only V1s of White and Gold. Also, I already knew that there was only one version of the Silvers. Sorry for sounding misleading!

P.S. I just noticed your location! Haha!

Aug 31, 2014
Sweden
I think I will do that. Also if you really want to know there is a difference between White Gold Monarchs, just look for White Gold Monarchs v1 and White Gold Monarchs v2 on eBay, there is about a $60-$70 difference.

It's amazing that a SEAL can make such a big difference!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results