Uncut Sheet of Guardians

ok so i got this uncut sheet of gaurdians andw as wondering how much it is worth so i know what to sell it for. Did i metion its signed by DM lee asher Danny G wayne H DANA And JB ok and if you want to buy this befor i put it on ebay just pm me

o and will upload pics later

D

Deleted member 2755

I don't know how much it is worth, but I agree with Danny. Some things are worth holding on to. I have my sheet and its not signed by anyone. I wouldn't sell it. :) I love my sheet.

That's just me though. I'm not sure how much it would go for on Ebay.

-Doug

I know Mitchell Stafiej had an uncut sheet of Guardians that he auctioned off on eBay for "Magic for Darfur"....I think it fetched somewhere in the $150 range, not exactly sure though.

I have one, and so far it's been signed by Simon Lovell, Justin Miller, and B. Smith. Next in line is Paul Green, Jeff Mcbride, and a few others to name a few. I'm trying to get all the cards signed, front and possibly the backs. :D

I know Mitchell Stafiej had an uncut sheet of Guardians that he auctioned off on eBay for "Magic for Darfur"....I think it fetched somewhere in the $150 range, not exactly sure though.

I have one, and so far it's been signed by Simon Lovell, Justin Miller, and B. Smith. Next in line is Paul Green, Jeff Mcbride, and a few others to name a few. I'm trying to get all the cards signed, front and possibly the backs. :D

Yep,

I bought the Uncut Sheet for $150.

Though, its still at Mitchell's haha!

Nov 7, 2008
Hofstra Univ.
I follow danny garcia on twitter and he had a quote on there recently to the effect of "magic is like being on an island and off the island the other 6.5 billion people just dont care"

What i'm getting at is we all think it is cool but put it on ebay...and how many magicians are on ebay looking for that...its just not a hot item in the open marketplace

Just my two cents- respect what you have and it becomes priceless to you and thats all that should matter

gavinross

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2008
toledo, ohio
As far as selling the sheet goes, personally I'd hang on to it, in the long run even if you could get $350 or whatever, thats nothin compared to its sentimental value. To put it in prospective, I pay almost double that in rent every month. It's yours to do what you want with, but i'd hate to see you sell it and then really regret it later in life. Sorry I cant help answer your question about what its worth.. to me its priceless.

Ooooh man....
Some things are just worth more than money, you know?
If someone offered me even a million for that sheet I would not sell it. Why?
Because money turns people into jackasses. especially money gained from selling something sentimental and personal.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Ooooh man....
Some things are just worth more than money, you know?
If someone offered me even a million for that sheet I would not sell it. Why?
Because money turns people into jackasses. especially money gained from selling something sentimental and personal.

Actually, for a million . . .
I'd sell it and buy sentimental stuff. lol.
Seriously though, keep it.
The most I could see you getting for it would be $200-250?
When you grow up you'll realize that it's not worth it.

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
I'm curious to know, though: everyone who says that they wouldn't sell it for $350, a million, or what have you (yes, I said "what have you"...), would you BUY it for that amount? If not, you seem a little hypocritical.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results