Unfortunate incident... or is it?

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Hello everyone!

I was working a Holiday Gig on a house for 12 people.. those kind of shows that feel you are with a new group of friends... relaxed, entertaining and amazing... My kind of gig...

However.... I have Unbelivalope... I have been doing since getting it and with 3 different routine, depending of the type of event (a prediction, a prize raffle, a travel) I recomend it for real world use.. but here what happened.

I did a trick with unbelivalope and it was great!! I put the envelope aside to continue with the repertoire and when I finished the event I look and then I saw it.. a dude from the audience took the envelope and opened it (which if you have it.. you realize he caught the secret) I saw his face like surprised and while I was walking to him.. he put some bills inside!! HA! ...when I reach to him, he told me that he would keep quiet about what he saw... he just wanted to surprise me with a GOOD tip..because he enjoyed the show so much!

Weird incident... fortunately for the best!

Nov 24, 2021
That's really cool!!! I mean, you could've gotten some heckler that wanted to shout the secret to everyone! Congrats man, I envy the fact that you perform at gigs!

Reactions: Luis Vega

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
Great story dude. That could have gone wrong in so many different ways. I'm glad it worked out like that for you.
Cheers and stay safe.

Mar 3, 2018
Ah, the dread you feel when you suddenly realize a spectator is examining one of your props! One time I was performing double cross, and I accidentally handed the sharpie to a spectator. And when I realized what I did, I was already too late! 😅

I'm happy things went well for you! You must have put on a really good show!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results