Unity: A Card Effect

Oct 5, 2008
New York
I love it! Do you mind if I use it? this is something I will definitely use. Here's an idea: can you make the two cards melt to the center, catching the spectator's card in between?

Sep 7, 2008
Yes, he shows the side of the deck. That uses no gimmicks. He then does a "move" and gets into the same set-up as yours.

Also, if it can be done with a borrowed deck that usually means no gimmicks.

Michael Kras

{dg} poet laureate / theory11
Sep 12, 2007
Canada
www.magicanada.myfastforum.org
I saw that... as I said in my Youtube comments, I do not know if mine predated his... he uploaded a video before me but that tells me nothing. I think I put this on a forum somewhere and it's been in my notebook since last summer-ish.

Sep 7, 2008
I saw that... as I said in my Youtube comments, I do not know if mine predated his... he uploaded a video before me but that tells me nothing. I think I put this on a forum somewhere and it's been in my notebook since last summer-ish.

You still didn't answer to Submersion. Submersion doesn't use gimmicks. Do you own it?

Michael Kras

{dg} poet laureate / theory11
Sep 12, 2007
Canada
www.magicanada.myfastforum.org
Yes, he shows the side of the deck. That uses no gimmicks. He then does a "move" and gets into the same set-up as yours.

Also, if it can be done with a borrowed deck that usually means no gimmicks.

I've watched the demo again... you're right, it's very similar. Therefore I can only call Unity a variation, in a way a more simplified version of Mr. Case's effect. My Youtube video has been adjusted accordingly.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results