Unleashed by Gregory Wilson

Feb 10, 2013
Actually, I have a question about that two. It says "gimmicks" but from what I saw in the trailer, no gimmick is needed. I could do it right now if I had dog tags. Is their something I am missing?

Sep 4, 2012
It looks like that is just the final phase of a longer routine. I'm imagining, since it's Greg Wilson, that the routine will be awesome, and the gimmicks will be cool.

Aug 3, 2013
The trailer does only show the final phase of the routine. I do own this effect. There really are no clothing restrictions on this one. It is, however, recommended you wear a t-shirt if you want to do the finale phase shown in the trailer. The DVD has some alternate moves if you're wearing something like a button down shirt. Technically, there isn't really a gimmick, it's all slights, but they are basic ones. Hope this helps.

Sep 4, 2012
The trailer does only show the final phase of the routine. I do own this effect. There really are no clothing restrictions on this one. It is, however, recommended you wear a t-shirt if you want to do the finale phase shown in the trailer. The DVD has some alternate moves if you're wearing something like a button down shirt. Technically, there isn't really a gimmick, it's all slights, but they are basic ones. Hope this helps.

I'm intrigued by the ad-copy stating it includes 'DVD + Gimmicks" in that case?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results