Unopened Guardians

Aug 31, 2007
California
What if someone kept some unopened guardians until like 2040? do you think these would be worth much? I think maybe not because it's regular bicycle stock. your opinion?

-remy

God

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
What if someone kept some unopened guardians until like 2040? do you think these would be worth much? I think maybe not because it's regular bicycle stock. your opinion?

-remy

Just because of what you said, I am going to do that.
:D

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
well if they stop making them then they will become rare like jerrys if they still making them they will b like bikes are now

Pretty much, if they keep printing them, only the hardcore card collectors would go for the first edition guardians, thats if they change editions that is. and if they keep printing them, they won't be worth as much. If T11 or E stops the printing of these decks then the custom decks will become rare and be worth more, its easy as that

Sep 2, 2007
Ummmm... why buy so many?

They make great gifts.:)

Moreover, many people, such as I, can ruin a deck in a day, so its nice to have some extras lying around.

Buying in bulk also helps minimize the cost of shipping.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
I always store away an unopened deck. My collection is small. I have Ghosts, E Masters (Red), Split Spades (Black, Red and Blue), E 1600's (1st Edition), Viper Fan Back. I'll be adding a deck of Guardians soon.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results