Up The Ladder (Theory Rocks)

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Your handling of the technique keeps getting better and better with each video! Love seeing the progress. Excellent work Gabriel!

Thanks @Casey Rudd ... That means a lot coming from you. You have probably seen a lot magic wise since you've been here since 2009 and the fact that you can say that means the world to me.. On another note, I received the Steve Forte GSOH Books today. They are indeed hefty books. Keep me busy for a long while. :)

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Thanks @Casey Rudd ... That means a lot coming from you. You have probably seen a lot magic wise since you've been here since 2009 and the fact that you can say that means the world to me.. On another note, I received the Steve Forte GSOH Books today. They are indeed hefty books. Keep me busy for a long while. :)
Those books have been on my list for a long time; I just find myself not doing much table work or sleight intensive material the past few years to really justify the purchase, but having it for the collection would be incredible just to have on hand. Anything from Steve Forte is absolutely a gold mine.

JacobW1194

Elite Member
Jul 7, 2020
Sweet! Very clean, such little hesitation, executed so beautifully! I’m no magic expert, but I can see that this is really well done.

Also I like that pun.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Well done. Nicely executed Gabriel! Do you have a particular routine you've been incorporating it into?

Thank you. Usually like a tabled routing such as Cutting the Aces or Gamblers Triumph works well for me. But in all honesty, I like to practice this move alone that's how you get really good at something, I've been doing this move for almost 9 years on and off.

Sweet! Very clean, such little hesitation, executed so beautifully! I’m no magic expert, but I can see that this is really well done.

Also I like that pun.

Thank you so much.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results