Update: Forum Rule Changes 04.01.2008

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
The first part actually scared me just because E does that, as well. Then I realized it was April Fool's when this was posted.

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
Lol. Lol lol lol lol lol. Wow, that sucks. His passport/greencard says Valery? Sorry, but I'm legit laughing out loud. Wouldn't it be fun to be the guy who assigns names? Just a thought.

I got lucky and got away with a decent name; Pavel.

Nov 25, 2007
I like Thomas the ChooChoo! Ya to the Choo Choo Train!

Hey all,

I haven't been a regular poster on the forums in a while. Seeing this thread, when I read it as I'm certian many of you, I did, I'm embarassed to say I believed most of what was said through out this post. Ya I know, gullable me!

Have any of you or do any of you remember Shinning Time Station, with Thomas the Tank Engine? I will have to give Kudos to Jon, Tommy was sooo close, the spelling just needed to replace the "my" with an "as" in place of the "my". Shinning Time Station was a favorite show of mine when I was growing up. Come to think of it I'm still fascinated with trains... I have not the faintest Idea why. I do love the Thomas the Train bed set, the autographs are great.

Happy late April Fools to the T11 Staff and all of you here... just an F.Y.I. Personally I love the name Dana for a man. You arn't emasculated in any way by having a name like that... I love you Dana! ;) Did you know that my name Ashley is a southern boys name? It's used fequently in the south for a guys name. Very cool...:cool: Love the Oprah link as well, its mysterious to see a guy that likes those "girly shows" like Miss Oprah. You Go Boys... Rock on With Your Bad Selves!

Last edited by a moderator:
The first is that in an effort to increase overall post quality, we have gone ahead and banned all slang terms from the forums. This includes "LOL," "BRB," "ROTFL," "sweet," and the indefinite article "the." If you have utilized one of these banned words, please note that these forum rules are retroactive to last night at midnight. You're probably already banned.

Any reference to Dana being a girl's name is now grounds for immediate banning-- permanently-- from the theory11 site. Dana is not a girl's name, and if you have any problems with that, please email Dana and tell him how girly it sounds. Seriously. His parents should have named him Sally or Jelly-Bean and we would make fun of him less often.

Starting today, the forum will be closed from 7pm to 7:15pm EST daily. During this time, the theory11 site will forward to kittenwars.com. After this kitten release window, theory11 will resume to your originally scheduled destination.

All names in the forum must now be written with some type of punctuation separating the first and last names. Such as W:H, d+M, or Dana+IsAGirlsName.

From this point forward, all users with over 1,111 posts will receive a complimentary set of Tommy the Choo Choo Train Twin Sheets, signed by Jonathan Bayme, Wayne Houchin, and daniel+Madison. If you have over 2,222 posts, we will fly Dana Hocking to your house. Just to be clear, this is not a prize, but a punishment.

If you should have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding these new mandatory rules, please do not hesitate to contact our moderator advisory opinion council. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

You, sir, are banned.. three times. :)

Jordan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results