Using Topits

Sep 28, 2013
I've been wanting to incorporate a topit into my closeup for a while,
Looks like there are a few different options on the market.
Do you all have any favorites? And what are some of your favorite topit applications?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I used to use Michael Ammar's to vanish a stack of Tarot cards but I ditched that part of the routine. (Pun intended)

That's a good model because the design basically means it's nearly impossible to miss.

But it also depends on what your intention is. If you're vanishing something very small you can use the TKO which doesn't require a jacket.

The key thing with Topits is learning how to do the secret work without telegraphing that you're doing it. I know that sounds obtuse but it's not as simple as it may seem at first. Kind of like the Dancing Cane or Zombie Ball - if you don't learn to separate the movements (visually/psychologically) then it's really obvious.

Reactions: TuckerJ
Aug 24, 2015
I used to use Michael Ammar's to vanish a stack of Tarot cards but I ditched that part of the routine. (Pun intended)

That's a good model because the design basically means it's nearly impossible to miss.

But it also depends on what your intention is. If you're vanishing something very small you can use the TKO which doesn't require a jacket.

The key thing with Topits is learning how to do the secret work without telegraphing that you're doing it. I know that sounds obtuse but it's not as simple as it may seem at first. Kind of like the Dancing Cane or Zombie Ball - if you don't learn to separate the movements (visually/psychologically) then it's really obvious.

Not familiar with the TKO. Is that a new one?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results