UV500 Air-Flow rare?

Jan 20, 2014
Hi everyone, I would just like to know if the UV500 Air-Flow finish decks are getting or will ever be rare?
(I got some sealed decks, such as the arcane, shadow masters and master edition and i would like to know if i should use them or if i should keep them sealed.)
Thanks ;)

baguette

Elite Member
Mar 28, 2013
Highly doubt it. There's hundreds of thousand of these. They've been mass printed. To be honest if you want to get a rare deck you're going to have to cash out much more than a $8

Jan 20, 2014
Ok, thanks :)
Just thought that they would get rare since they are not printed anymore, but tou are right, they have been mass printed, so...

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Highly doubt it. There's hundreds of thousand of these. They've been mass printed. To be honest if you want to get a rare deck you're going to have to cash out much more than a $8

Funny .. I've generally not paid anything for the ones I have.

UV-500 is going to get rare, but I don't know if they will ever be worth much. Particularly since the market is being flooded with purposely "rare" decks these days.

My advice - collect cards because you want to collect cards. Don't worry about how much they'll be worth. Playing cards are not an investment in general, unless they are genuinely, historically valuable. ie: Those solid silver decks that were made in the middle east several hundred years ago.

Jul 13, 2011
I think they are rare already. You can't buy them at any online shops. Hard to find them. Their price is going up and up. There are not many decks that glow under light in clubs/bars etc. Also the feel of the deck is thicker. I already sold several decks at 3x their price locally. If you have much you can make good amount of money.

Jan 20, 2014
I know some online magic shops where i can still buy Arcanes with that stock.
But as time passes they will eventually become rare. I think,...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results