Vanishing and Producing Sunglasses.

Mar 2, 2016
Does anyone know if there is anyway to vanish a normal pair of glasses, then produce a different pair in the same action?

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
I was under the impression that it wasn't impromptu. Am I wrong?

I am not sure, actually. The trick looks like it'd be the closest trick-in-a-box that would fit what you're asking for. However, I have heard that the gimmick is a bit fragile and has quite a limited lifespan.

That's about as much as I know about 'Stay Cool'. Fragile gimmick that desperately needs a '2.0'.

Reactions: David Brooke
Mar 2, 2016
I am not sure, actually. The trick looks like it'd be the closest trick-in-a-box that would fit what you're asking for. However, I have heard that the gimmick is a bit fragile and has quite a limited lifespan.

That's about as much as I know about 'Stay Cool'. Fragile gimmick that desperately needs a '2.0'.

I'll have to keep looking around then. I might check it out if I can't find anything else. Thanks!

Does anyone know if there is anyway to vanish a normal pair of glasses, then produce a different pair in the same action?
Hi I would like to clear some things up about "Stay Cool" since I plan on using it in my shows and have used it before.

The general production of sunglasses is impromptu as long as you have a pair of sunglasses with you. Tobias Dostal goes over multiple ways of making cool productions of glasses onto your face with my favorite being the Ray Fan Production. I'm currently working on the Ray Fan Production but man is it tough to get that long distance spinner behind the back going while producing two fans, catching the card, and then producing the glasses.....all in a single action. It's a great challenge for me and I'm getting better at it each day.

As far as "changing" the glasses into another pair, this would require the gimmick mentioned in Stay Cool. It is pretty fragile but I have not broken mine yet so there's that. To give you some perspective, I broke my Sleeper gimmick just after 4-5 performances of it. As long as your gentle enough, your gimmick won't break and should work properly.

Hope this helps!

Davis West

Elite Member
Dec 26, 2013
I have Stay Cool and I think it's great! The only thing that requires a special gimmick is the color changing glasses. The DVD teaches some great ways to product sunglasses with your own pair!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results