Vapr help?

JoeyW

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2016
Hey guys, I got Vapr a few months ago and at first it seemed to of been working fine, and the other day I went to go charge the main unit and the vaporizer and they both charge as they should, according to the LEDs and I used a brand new cartridge yet no smoke comes out whatsoever. Anyone know what the problem could be? I went on sansminds and bought a replacement heater coil so I hope that does it. But If anyone has overcome this problem any input would be helpful

Hey guys, I got Vapr a few months ago and at first it seemed to of been working fine, and the other day I went to go charge the main unit and the vaporizer and they both charge as they should, according to the LEDs and I used a brand new cartridge yet no smoke comes out whatsoever. Anyone know what the problem could be? I went on sansminds and bought a replacement heater coil so I hope that does it. But If anyone has overcome this problem any input would be helpful
I have this same issue. Apparently the heater coil breaks frequently.

Not quite. It could be other things as well or this new heater coil will break just as easily. As someone who bought VAPR as well, I can tell you it's a dud and a waste of money.

Don't give up hope though. David Bonsall on his website has created an alternative fix for the entire product.

JoeyW

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2016
I got those new coils and they do work, and they work relatively well, I cant speak for them "producing better smoke" cause my smoke looks pretty good, but nowhere near as good at the trailer...but I might just have old smoke cartridges

Dec 4, 2015
Thanks! I was curious if it was actually worth it. My Vapr can be intermittent in the density of the smoke.

ProAma

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
This is just my two cents but it holds true. Buying something from Scamsminds may as well be your wallets death wish. They are unethical, only uneducated people sign with them as I know from vocal people like Nicholas Lawrence that they owe him A LOT of money and the marketing is so bad that you could know the product will be. You don't need professional cinematic hogwash marketing if the product is good.

Jun 13, 2013
Hi,
The DVD in my Vapr kit has died, has anyone got the instructions on how to pair the remote control with the main pump?

All help greatly appreciated

Richard

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results