Variation of Static

Aug 14, 2010
Hello people!

I thought of this idea few days ago but I don't claim that I created it. I've performed it many times on the streets and it gets powerful reactions.

Do all the same procedure in Static by David Jade except at the last part. Just riffle the cards on the floor and their chosen card will shoot out. It's very powerful.

It's also a great idea to do first the original static then if someone ask you to do it again then do the variation. It's a double kill to your audience. Try it and tell me your feedbacks. Good luck!

Jan 18, 2008
what do you mean by riffle?

I tried holding the deck by the corners and dribbling them on the table. but I don't think that worked. Do you mean springing them between the hands? does anyone have a more detailed explanation of how to do this?

Sometimes when I do static, the packets separate too quickly. I think this has to do with me getting cards signed and giving them out. but this other way would be a great alternative.

Aug 14, 2010
Just do a normal riffle on the floor and the card will shoot out. It's self working.

Jan 18, 2008
I tried this in practice last night. I dribbled the cards onto the surface by the corners in my right hand - and a card shot out. only its the gimmick, and not the chosen card.

does this not happen to anyone?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results