Vegas Shops?

Nov 29, 2009
Well I'm heading off to the city that never sleeps, Vegas! (or was it New York?) Anyways, I was wondering if T11 had a physical store there or any magic shops that carry T11 products down in Vegas?

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
Denny & Lee's Magic Studio off of Dean Martin Dr will be your best bet. I haven't been to that shop since 2006, so I dunno what they carry, but it is a great shop none-the-less.

Also, check out Boomers off the strip. It is not a magic shop, but there you will meet some of the top names in magic. It IS a bar though... ;)

Mike

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
There is no shop that actually sells T11 stuff in Vegas (as wholesale manager I'm constantly working on it)...

BUT there are people connected to theory11 in Vegas that usually make time for anyone on the forums that would like to hang out (time permitting, of course).

Katie

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Hey, I'm gonna be in Vegas at the end of the week. Is Boomers the whole name of the bar, Mike? I believe that's one I've heard about before and was thinking of 'stumbling onto' it with my friends.

Nov 29, 2009
Thanks for the replies. If no shops in Vegas, what about any in Kansas City or Denver? I'm actually on a road trip and will be passing these cities.

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
Hey, I'm gonna be in Vegas at the end of the week. Is Boomers the whole name of the bar, Mike? I believe that's one I've heard about before and was thinking of 'stumbling onto' it with my friends.

Thats the place! Last time I walked in there, I saw Alan Ackerman and Michael Close. Good times!

Mike

Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas
Boomers is fun, but it's hit or miss sometimes. It's on Sirius Ave. just South of Desert Inn. It's in a small industrial area. The get-togethers are on Wednesday nights at 10pm.
Denny and Lee is great...Tom and Scott will set you up nicely. It too is slightly off the strip on the West side of I-15 directly in line with the Luxor, small Industrial area and there is a big black banner on their building.

LukeDancy

theory11 artist + consultant, Criss Angel MindFrea
Sep 18, 2007
Las Vegas
Boomers is definitely hit or miss. But when you do hit it's a good time and the drinks are cheap. Denny and Lee's is definitely a spot to check out, it's a true magic shop with a great book selection. Let me know when you are around, if there's time we could meet up for lunch or something.

l u k e

Nov 29, 2009
Boomers is definitely hit or miss. But when you do hit it's a good time and the drinks are cheap. Denny and Lee's is definitely a spot to check out, it's a true magic shop with a great book selection. Let me know when you are around, if there's time we could meet up for lunch or something.

l u k e

Haha nice. I'm gonna be looking through their used books sections probably. Student income -> can;t afford new books :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results