Vent on International Shipping Prices?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a good example:

penguinmagic.com: 6 decks of splitspades lions (black)
$ 35.04 + 0$ free shipping for orders under 20$

theory11.com: 6 decks of splitspades lions (black 10% off)
$37.50 + $10.66 = $48.16

So what are we paying that extra 13.12$ for? penguin ships much quicker and everything does come in a box as well.

For $ 51.01 at penguin magic, we can get:

6 splitspade lions
VDF professional Close-up mat
and I'll throw in a deck of blue bicycles for 2.60
10 card poker deal by luker jermay (free gift)
Magic Rattle Box (50$ school's out bonus)

interesting... for an extra 3 bucks, I can get that much more... competitive indeed.
You are talking about local shipping, International shipping is much higher,

So please complain elsewhere.

Local shipping is well priced..

Apr 26, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
i haven't really read you guys' responses to jonraiker's take on the matter.. but i, and probably the rest of you don't really accept his response. they're obviously not that competitive; if that is pretty much as cheap as T11 can do, how does fullboatdealer do it?

unless he's a completely altruistic being who just wants to provide a service to all card-lovers even if he loses money, then there's something more to it.

Jul 15, 2008
You are talking about local shipping, International shipping is much higher,

So please complain elsewhere.

Local shipping is well priced..

WOW...

I complain about the same reason you are, and THAT'S what you're going to say to me?

I live closer to t11, so I get some better prices.

*edit* By the way, I WAS talking about International shipping. There are countries closer to the states than Australia, you know?

[Mod note//Please remember to respect other members. And if you do disagree then state your point in an intelligent manner, not by bashing]

[Reply to Mod note//Although what I said has been edited out, I still believe I had good reason to say what I said. I was pretty much told to bugger off because I don't pay as much shipping as he does. Very selfish and provocative.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Please everyone, do not personally attack other members. Respect for others seems to have, how do I put it, disappeared lately (most magical term I could think of).

Stick to the topic at hand WHILE still being in line with the rules. I really don't want many more arguments, after the past few days I think this forum has argued enough to technically be declared Civil War territory.

-RA69.

Jul 15, 2008
Good stuff, I ordered on the friday it came out. The package Status: Electronic Shipping Info Received. whatever that means

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
I bought 6 Mirrors and payed about 8 dollar shipping .I ordered it on monday and it came saturday.So for me its not too bad.

And you live, where? I bet not internationally.

Sorry, but the topic at hand here is not local shipping. We're talking international shipping which is absolutely pathetic at theory11.

Still no response from a t11 person. This is just stupid.

Apr 26, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
And you live, where? I bet not internationally.

Sorry, but the topic at hand here is not local shipping. We're talking international shipping which is absolutely pathetic at theory11.

Still no response from a t11 person. This is just stupid.

yeh, jonraiker responded, it's at the end of page 3 i think. but as i said in my above post, i don't really accept his reasoning. i do agree, it's pathetic. FBDs international shipping is $12.50, how is $40+ competitive mr raiker?

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
yeh, jonraiker responded, it's at the end of page 3 i think. but as i said in my above post, i don't really accept his reasoning. i do agree, it's pathetic. FBDs international shipping is $12.50, how is $40+ competitive mr raiker?

Oh, I saw that response. I even commented on it.

I'm looking for one that actually makes sense.

Apr 28, 2008
I'm not too happy with their shipping, I ordered Smoke and Mirrors as soon as they came out and I haven't got them yet. If their shipping was faster than everywhere else I wouldn't mind, but it's slower.

Ellusionist have always got stuff to me within a week with the cheapest shipping.

I agree that their product pricing is very competitive (especially digital dissolve) unfortunatley the shipping is not.

Aug 31, 2007
www.the3c.info
Some of you inquired as to why we don't ship our decks in envelopes. I think this is pretty obvious -- to ensure the cards are safely transported and arrive in 1 piece, as opposed to 52. It'd certainly be impossible to ship a brick in a standard envelope.

Well yes, if you speaking about a standard letter sized envelope.

The priority mail envelope has been the standard for shipping decks of cards for some time now. I can fit up to 16 in just one of them, but I only ship 14 because I wrap them in bubble wrap to protect them in transit.

I have shipped thousands of decks, all over the world, and the only complaint I have ever had was I did forget a deck to one person one time :p Ive not had any damage complaints.

Sure, using bubble wrap, and fitting them inside the envelope takes a little extra effort, but I am a card guy, and I only ship cards in the way I would like them sent to me. From Rider backs to Jerrys Nugget decks, I always ship the same way.

To everyone else. A lot of you have already answered your own questions here. To get better shipping on the decks, you will need to go elsewhere. I linked you all to John Aragi's ebay store (Ace-King). He has the T11 decks, along with many others. If you do not want to use ebay, try www.aceking1.com. His email address is also there.

You can contact these sellers (fullboatdealer & aceking) easier via email. If enough people want something then they will carry it.

I dont think complaining here is going to get much done. If you want better shipping, then give your business to one of these other sellers. T11 still gets money for the decks. You will just be getting them from somewhere else.

Well i'll never be buying of Theory11 just because I live in the United Kingdom and the shipping price for that would be well, very expensive especially when i can get the exact same products of other sites for a MUCH cheaper price, although I do understand why Theory11 sell their products for such a high price and the main reason is because they need to keep their company running, if they don't have enough money that means they can't run the site which means they can't sell their products which overall means they can't run their company anymore.

Apr 26, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
slightly in their defence.. how can they respond to make us happy? no matter what they say, doesn't matter how many times they respond, we still won't be happy unless the price is dropped.

perhaps they're not responding because they are thinking about this logically; they have to cover their own backs, responding in any way on their part would probably just add fuel to the fire. there must be a reason why they're not responding because they've responded quicker to less important issues before, so i really don't think it's because they don't care.

it seems there's not much that can be done about it.

obviously they really dont care about us, otherwise they would have posted in this thread.

Jon Raiker already posted at No.30.

I guess T11 is a chip of the old block.(ELLUSIONIST) a really bad chip.

And yet it's already been mentioned that E has cheaper shipping, so what's your point?

Oh...I'm sorry. it's that old, old one...right?

When are all you guys gonna' drop the whole shipping thing?
It's older than me.

Rabid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results