Venting

Sorry guys I know this isn't the place for this but I just wanted to vent a little bit. I came home last night and someone had kicked my front door in and stole everything I own even most of my magic supplies. I was just ticked off and had to get it out. Sorry.

Shane.

Not really luckily I have serial numbers on everything I own and pictures of most of the stuff that may give me a chance to catch these guys. Since I am renting my house and I don't have renters insurance it's pretty much a complete lost. I'm more angry that they took my magic then anything right now even though I can eventually build my collection back up I may just pull a Paul Harris and start roaming the streets from town to town just doing street magic. haha
Hopefully the thief is stupid enough to pawn something so the police catch them. I got my fingers crossed. I'm leaving to Indianapolis tomorrow for a week hope they don't come back while I'm gone.

Sep 1, 2007
Not really luckily I have serial numbers on everything I own and pictures of most of the stuff that may give me a chance to catch these guys. Since I am renting my house and I don't have renters insurance it's pretty much a complete lost. I'm more angry that they took my magic then anything right now even though I can eventually build my collection back up I may just pull a Paul Harris and start roaming the streets from town to town just doing street magic. haha
Hopefully the thief is stupid enough to pawn something so the police catch them. I got my fingers crossed. I'm leaving to Indianapolis tomorrow for a week hope they don't come back while I'm gone.

Wow thats weird, 3 days ago I told people to look out for this sort of thing before the holidays, then it happens.

I know how it feels, it sucks. I hate to be the barer of bad news, but If the cops took finger prints, it will take them like a month to run it through the system. Or about that long, thats what happened to me. And they got nothing.

My advice to you is to do your own detective work. Starting with your neighbors. It's usually the neighbors.

No they took alot more of my electronics but what sucks is they took my expensive Sony Hi-def camera I was using to shoot my DVD's. And they broke some of the DVD's that had that footage on them. They where nice enough to leave my electric touch though. lol

Wow thats weird, 3 days ago I told people to look out for this sort of thing before the holidays, then it happens.

I know how it feels, it sucks. I hate to be the barer of bad news, but If the cops took finger prints, it will take them like a month to run it through the system. Or about that long, thats what happened to me. And they got nothing.

My advice to you is to do your own detective work. Starting with your neighbors. It's usually the neighbors.

I appreciate the help man. I plan doing the foot work myself anyways the cops take too long in my opinion.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results