Vernon's Cups and Balls

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
In light of the "Old Timers" thread, I've decided to learn the good ol' Cups and Balls effect, which I used to think was lame or whatever, but it looks like heaps of fun and yeah.

So, I was wondering if anyone could help me with sources on how to do the Cups and Balls, preferably Vernon's or something similar like that.

Thanks in advance.

Jan 11, 2008
http://www.penguinmagic.com/specialorderproduct.php?ID=4358

When something says "Ammar" on it, you know you can't go wrong.

- harapan. magic!

Oh how young you are....

Jakeh, look up Bob White's "Cups and Balls: A Practical Approach" video. Bob does the Vernon routine better than anyone on the planet, and his ball vanish is unreal.

The Ammar routine is a magic trick; the Vernon routine (especially in Mr. White's hands) is a well-structured miracle.
Bob White takes you through every step of the routine, from the different types of cups and balls, to the actual moves, and the thinking on the routine; especially the psychology behind the explanation sequence.

Nov 30, 2007
Michael Ammar's Complete Cups and Balls Volume 1 will get you started extremely well, it teachs so much!

Dec 14, 2007
I was the research consultant on the Ammar Cup and Ball videos. They are great. Having said that, if you are serious about the C&B, the White DVD is essential.

White's DVD is not a beginner's DVD per se, though the ball vanish - one of the critical moves in any C&B routine - is the best you will find.

Likewise, the Ammar book/DVD is designed to give you the moves that one could then use to make your own routine.

Brad Henderson

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
I was the research consultant on the Ammar Cup and Ball videos. They are great. Having said that, if you are serious about the C&B, the White DVD is essential.

White's DVD is not a beginner's DVD per se, though the ball vanish - one of the critical moves in any C&B routine - is the best you will find.

Likewise, the Ammar book/DVD is designed to give you the moves that one could then use to make your own routine.

Brad Henderson

Yeah, I was reading through the things that Ammar's DVD has and it seemed to mention most, if not all the things that I saw in Vernon's routine.. so yeah, I might go with that.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results