Verve playing cards?

Sep 1, 2012
Hi there, I recently came across several decks of Verve playing cards, but I know nothing about them. Any ingot would be appreciated. (how they handle, how they compare to other decks, what stock they're made from, etc...)

Thanks,

- E

Aug 19, 2012
UK
The Verve deck is great! I only got one myself, but they are absolutely amazing! They handle insanely, i've been using them non stop for about a week and they haven't clumped or stuck together or anything. How they compare to other decks, i'd say about equal. There's nothing that makes them any better than other decks, but they're definitely not worse. I really recommend them!

Sep 1, 2012
Thanks for the info, they certainly look like they are made with quality. The pictures on their facebook page make them look stunning.
Is Verve a new company? I saw their cards selling on eBay and their facebook page has very few likes.

Aug 19, 2012
UK
They look exactly how they do on facebook. Verve is not a company, the cards are originally from House of Playing cards, but they were limited edition which is why now you'll only find them on ebay. Although they have said that sometime in the close future they'll be releasing them in different colours :)

Oct 22, 2012
Dover, Tennessee
Those cards are amazing!! I just looked them up because I'd never heard of them, and they look like they're modeled off a race car or something. I'd definitely get some if i found any

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results