Vichy - Tutorial//Card flourish

Vinnie C.

cardistry moderator / t11
Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Nice job, mate. I'm not really a fan of new sybil-based moves, but you managed to take it somewhere different that I thought was nice. Maybe adjust your teaching to suit a newer audience, though. At the speed you were moving, only someone already versed in the motions you were basing the move off of would be able to easily follow.

Otherwise - nice one. It's a pretty move.

Best,
Vince

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
Nice job, mate. I'm not really a fan of new sybil-based moves, but you managed to take it somewhere different that I thought was nice. Maybe adjust your teaching to suit a newer audience, though. At the speed you were moving, only someone already versed in the motions you were basing the move off of would be able to easily follow.

Otherwise - nice one. It's a pretty move.

Best,
Vince

Is the move sybil-based? I don't see the connection. Actually, it's closest to Vanadin by JoeyFX. The first half is identical.

Vinnie C.

cardistry moderator / t11
Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Is the move sybil-based? I don't see the connection. Actually, it's closest to Vanadin by JoeyFX. The first half is identical.

It starts with the classic Z-grip - the most famous example of which is Chris Kenner's "5 Faces of Sybil". It doesn't include the typical Sybil rotations, but I'm just referring to the shape. :)

Best,
Vince

Feb 10, 2013
I would love to see it, but I don't see the link. If it is a YouTube video or something like that, can someone please repost the link. I think this happens because I am on an iPad instead of a computer.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results